💐stupid face💐

^^^^ gimme more gimme gimme moreee I LOVE SLAYYYTER 😁🙏 also Jack is removed from this story 😐
=======
and there his stupid face was. standing next to his hot friends (PLSSSSS LMFAO I HAD TO) "hey you ready?" Liv tapped my shoulder. what is she talking about. "come with me" liv lead me to the back of a cabin. not knowing whose cabin it was. SPIN THE BOTTLE???? oh my god what. LOUIS???? you got to be kidding me. i was ready to RUN.

"ok well this was my idea" Raya's sister, Macy said. "i didn't agree to this" i said to liv through gritted teeth. i left. i didn't wanna see him. i went to the lake and sat on the bridge. the shadows behind me got darker. louis. WHY. CAN HE STOP FOLLOWING ME.

we sat in silence for a few minutes. I finally broke the silence. "i'm sorry" i looked down at the water. he glanced over to me. "i'm sorry too" he lifted my chin with 2 fingers. he placed a kiss on my cheek. "can i walk you back to you're cabin?" we got up and loosely held hands on the way back.

"thanks" i put my hand on his cheek. i ran back into the cabin. "GUESS WHO MAYBE HAS A BOYFRIEND" i threw my hands in the air. the girls hugged me.

i got ready for bed with liv and Raya. and it was lights out.
========
[friday, 6AM]
i snuck out of my cabin to meet louis. i tiptoed out of the cabin and down the hill. he took my hand without saying anything and brought me to a tree. i guess he really likes trees. we sat in front of it and he gave me kisses all over my face. he stood up and started climbing the tree. "what are you doing!" i chuckled.

"impressing you" he smirked. he's so cute. "WHOS OUT THERE" SHIT someone found us. "don't move" i got up. it was mabel. "hey mabel" i awkwardly posed. "i won't tell counselor Terry if you leave now" she pointed to the path.

"louis, lets go" he climbed down from the tree. we parted our ways to our cabins.

=======
[time skip; 8AM]
i ended up going back to sleep because i didn't have anything better to do. "breakfast breakfast breakfast!" issie chanted. liv and i laughed. none of us actually got food. it's pretty nasty most of the time. i went over to louis's table and sat with him and his friends

he put his arm around my waist. "hey aren't you Raya's friend" macy said. "yeah" i smiled. " i have to go my first activity starts soon" i grabbed my bag and head over to the girls. today i had skating, bracelet making, and art. there is more but i forget.
========
[friday night]
i skipped campfire tonight because i snuck off to see Louis. this time he brought me to the roof again. we made out a few times. no big deal, RIGHT?

we laid there talking nonsense and laughing.

1 hour passes and i get tired. "i'm gonna gonna go" he sat up and stared at me. "what" i questioned him. he put my hair behind my ear. "ok i seriously have to go it's pitch black" i kissed him and left.

i walked in the bathroom to see everyone getting ready for bed. "where have you been" liv smirked. "on a roof with louis" liv gave me a look when i said that. "a roof?" she let out a chuckle. she zipped up her skincare bag and left. i returned to the cabin and was on my phone till lights out.

A/N: ty zoewaikel for recommending the name 'macy' for Raya's sister:D i hope y'all enjoy. byeeee