💐offical💐

:) enjoy
=========
[Saturday night]

it's 6pm and the dance starts in thirty minutes. everyone is in a rush, a few girls are crying for some reason, and there's a good amount of people not going or keeping it casual.

i got ready like 2 hours ago so i just watched everyone panic for no reason at all. it's a stupid dance that's tacky asf.

i was sitting outside of my cabin because it was too chaotic inside. "hey" louis waved. he was kinda dressed up but not too dressed up. "oh my gosh you look so good" i exclaimed. "you too" he smiled while kissing me.

[30 minutes time skip]

everyone is on the way to the art barn. "no way! a photo booth? how haven't i seen that!" louis and i looked at each other and walked to the photo booth. we took the pictures and i posted them on instagram and tagged him. "shall we go inside" he thickened his british accent holding the door for me.

louis held my hand tightly as we walked in. "fuck this. let's go" he said after being there for like 15 minutes. we ran out of the barn and behind a nearby cabin. "stay here" he walked off and came back with a sign and a bouquet. where the hell did he get a bouquet from?

he turned around the board and it said, "will you be my gilfrend" uhhh "gilfriend?" he looked embarrassed as i said that. "it's supposed to- you know what never mind" he dropped the bouquet and the sign, "will you be my girlfriend" he walked to me. AM I DREAMING?!? i said nothing and cuffed his face with my hands and gave him a kiss. "that's a yes?" he pulled away. i nodded and smiled.

we returned to the dance and danced the whole night. my feet HURT so bad after and hour. "can i talk to you outside" liv tapped me on the shoulder. she took me outside and sat me down. "i'm gay." she blurted out. no surprise here but ok? "oh i know. i've known from the day we met at the pool" she gave me a shocked look.

i gave her a hug and told her i supported her no matter who she liked. (we love a supportive friend 🤩👍) we walked back inside and made the most of our last day.

everyone started leaving but the girls helped clean up and so did i. millie b started crying. "i'm gonna miss y'all" she sobbed. we did a group hug and eventually all of us started crying. "AH m messing up my makeup!" issie laughed.

ughhh i'm gonna miss everyone. i thought i would leave here just being friends with liv but instead i met people that made me realize there is more to life than sitting at home and sobbing about nothing. (damn dani ur gonna make me cry)

we hugged for a while and cleaned up and walked back to the cabins. louis left after everyone started leaving. i cant believe i'm finally his girlfriend and he has to go back to london. long distance is so hard to maintain.

see ya on monday:/

A/N: almost done with this book 🤪🙌🏻