💐 break his heart 💐

After art the girls and i went back to our cabin to get ready for campfire. i saw Lulu stomp up to me. "WHAT DID YOU DO?" oh my. "nothing?" i played innocent. "we saw you giving a blowjob to the hottie on the other side of the lake" izzie sassed. Lulu had a offended expression at all of us.

she ran off. we LAUGHED so hard.
======
After we got ready it was already getting dark so we all headed to the campfire. Louis waved. i flashed him a little smile. Lulu saw me and gave me a stupid look. Millie and Izzie told me not to break his heart. he's built like a rock, he can't get hurt. right?

i was sitting with the girls when i saw louis signaling to come over to him . "i'll be back guys" i got up and dusted myself off and jogged to him. "ready?" i nodded and smirked. he tightly took my hand and lead me to a deck type thing that lead to a roof. "what's this?" i pointed to a ladder. "just watch" he went up the ladder. he motioned me to come up.

i went up and the view of the sunset and the lake was great. "woah" i whispered. Louis looked at me. "impressive?" i laughed in response. "so, what kind of music do you listen too?" well louis, ITS ALL OVER THE PLACE. "uh i like, Hot Chelle Rae, Nicki Minaj, and the Neighborhood!" he was interested.

we sat there for about 30 minutes not saying anything but laying on the roof until campfire was over. i heard a notification from my phone.

liv 🤪

liv🤪: where are you
Read, 8:32PM
==========
"shit. i have to go" i sat up. "thank you for this, i'll see u tomorrow" i gave him a cheek kiss and climbed down before he can say anything. i ran to the campfire out of breath. "where the hell were you" sadie grabbed my shoulders so i can focus on her. "oh, you know. on a date" i said sarcastically excited. the girls squealed.

once again, it was lights out and everyone walked back to their cabin to get ready for bed. i told the girls everything that happened tonight with Louis. i have a bad feeling about Lulu. oh well.
======
[Thursday, dawn]

i haven't talked to Louis in 4 days. it rained so basically we all had to stay in the cabin. i should of asked for his number, i don't think it will rain today so maybe we will do something outside.

I woke up before the morning wake up call. then, the loud voice projected throughout the whole campus. "wake up" i shook liv awake. she groaned.

"i wonder how you get up for school in the fall." i laughed, and walked down the stoney hill to the bathrooms. "hey" i turned around, it was louis. "oh my gosh. i'm sorry i forgot to ask for you're number!" i explained.

"it's fine" he whispered and lightly held my hand. "tonight?" he let go of my hand. "yeah. if it doesn't rain" i fumbled with my fingers. "it's would be better if it would" he whispered with that thick accent. my god, he's so hot.

he caught up to his friends. i stared at him for a little and he turned around and waved. i waved in response. for once i'm kinda happy with my life. i have great friends, a great camp, and a hope to be boyfriend? yeah probably not. i never dated anyone in my whole life. is that bad?

A/N: btw this takes place before louis got that hedgehog haircut 😟 i actually kinda like it. but anyways bye besties and thank you for 21 reads. ik it's not that much but i really appreciate it 🤠👍