💐 missed hit 💐

^^^ i love MGK 😩 i'm literally writing this at 11 percent battery 😟 I NEED A CHARGER HELP
========
[thursday late afternoon ]

today i'm trying a new activity with Louis. we are trying baseball? i don't even know, louis made me sign up. i sat on the side of the fence watching Louis. "THIS ONE'S FOR YOU" he pointed to me. HE FUCKING MISSED. i laughed uncontrollably. "UGHHHH" he screamed.

after that missed hit he ran to me. "THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING" he whispered. i just laughed and collapsed in his arms. he sighed. "the dance is next week, you wanna go with me?" i looked up at his question. "OH MY GOSH YES" i kissed him. we held hands and walked out of the field bc he was too embarrassed to finish the game.

Louis went with his friends and i went with mine. "i heard camp is being cut off early" raya explains. "what? but what about the dance?" i asked. "it's on saturday. camp ends next week instead of the end of June" issie added.

dude what. why didn't anyone tell me seriously. liv got asked to the end of camp dance by Sophia. don't even ask. liv doesn't even like women..i think. maybe she's a LITTLE fruity. Millie ran up to us. "guys. camp is being cut off" she pouted. "we heard" i said.

*time skip*

it's now 12AM i couldn't sleep for some reason. i grabbed my phone and texted my mom. sometimes she stays up writing so i wanted to check up on her. when i was texting my mom i saw a text from louis.
=========
louis 💐

louis💐
heyyy wanna sneek out

dani
PLS i cant Mabel got mad at me for doing that last time

louis💐
ugh anyways i'm going to bed. goodnight:)

dani
goodnight<3
=========
[friday 6AM]

today louis's cabin and my cabin are in charge of dance decorations in the art barn. the morning announcement came on and everyone got up even though i've been up since 4AM. "i'm so excited!" liv cheered. i got dressed and met up with louis and his cabin. we arrived to the art barn.

we arranged the tables and put out basic as fuck decorations that were in the supply room. we were decorating until 12PM and took a break for lunch. louis and i weren't hungry so we sat outside of the art barn. "so, i'm guessing tomorrow we are just gonna run off tomorrow and make out in the woods?" i leaned on his shoulder. "correct" he held me.

everyone came back from lunch break and started decorating again.

A/N: this was so short 😩 sorry AAAA