The Dance Part 2

Author note--
The next bit will be repeating it but for each 3's POV.

--James POV---
"James wait!" Betty yells. He slows down.

"What do you want?" James yells. "You were dancing with a guy Betty!"

"You don't understand. He is my friend! It was friendly also you were the one who left!" Betty screams.

"Sure, friends! I got to go." James says.

"No wait! James!" Betty says. He continues to walk away. "I HATE YOU JAMES."

He can't believe she danced with Him. If she wanted to do that then he would just leave. He didn't want to come to begin with. 2 minutes later he hears a car approach and he looks up. In front of him is a girl in his grade, Augusta.

"Hi James!" Augusta says. "Do you want to get in? You look like a mess."

"Sure." James says. He gets up and opens the passenger door. He needed a distraction anyways and she would probably do whatever to look good with him. "I need a distraction anyway."

"Ok! What do you want to do? Also don't you have a girlfriend who should be comforting you?" Augusta said.

"We broke up I think." James said running his hand through his hair.

"Oh ok." Augusta said.

James wanted to do something. And she looked so pretty. He knew he shouldn't but he found himself leaning toward her. She leaned towards him too. His lips brushed hers and he backed away.

"I shouldn't be doing this but I need a distraction." James says. She nods and leans in, their lips crashing together.

---Augusta POV---
Augusta was taking her normal route to the store when she saw James sitting on the sidewalk. He looked terrible so she pulled up next to him and stoped.

"Hi James!" Augusta says. "Do you want to get in? You look like a mess."

"Sure." James says. He gets up and opens the passenger door. "I need a distraction anyway."

Augusta didn't really know him well but she was popular enough for him to know of her.

"Ok! What do you want to do? Also don't you have a girlfriend who should be comforting you?" Augusta said.

"We broke up I think." James said running his hand through his hair.

"Oh ok." Augusta said. She didn't know why they would brake up, they were the IT couple of the grade.

Augusta knew that kissing someone when the just broke up was a bad idea but she found herself leaning toward him too. His lips brushed hers and he backed away.

"I shouldn't be doing this but I need a distraction." James says. She nods wanting to kiss again and leans in, their lips crashing together.

--Betty POV--
She is so mad and so she walks into the dance, ready to party the night away with Dorothea.

A\N
This is part 2. I'm sorry if this was repetitive but I just want to get all POV out!