2025 - Logan

__2025 New York City__

Logan was headed to his apartment that he shared with James. They were friendly and lived in the same town. They rarely interacted though. James was mostly out and about or occasionally bringing a girl home.

He was planing to go to a fashion show in a hour because his girlfriend was performing, and he wanted to support her. He was in the possess of getting in. There was a very long line and he had been waiting for a few minutes. Ahead of him was 3 people, and they were talking loudly.

"I'm so excited to see Augusta!" The first girl said.

"Me too Betty! I'm so excited to see Dorothea preform!" The second girl said.

He gasped in surprise and tapped the lavender haired girl. "Betty?" He said.

"Logan? Oh my gosh! Hi!" Betty said. "You remember Inez? And this is her fiance Levi."

"Hi! Nice to see you again girls, and nice to meet you Levi. Why are you here?"

"We are here to see Augusta and Dorothea and Betty has her clothes in the runway. What about you?" Inez said.

"My girlfriend is also in this. I wonder if she and Augusta know each other?" Logan said.

"Maybe?!" Betty said. At this point they had reached the entrance and quickly got in.

"Do you want to sit together?" He says.

"Sure! We should sit near the front." Betty says.

5 minutes later it starts. The room goes dark and a spotlight goes around the room. Then the spotlight focuses at the beginning of the runway.

"Hello!" The announcer says. "Today our models are going to show you some lesser known but still very impressive clothes. Enjoy!" A roaring applause follows.

Then the first model comes out in Betty's clothes. "Omg that is my girlfriend!" Logan whispers.

"And that is my clothes!" Betty whispers back. Next Augusta comes out, and they cheer loudly.

Then they here someone singing. The voice is strong and majestic.

"Omg it's Dorothea!" Betty whispers. Just then Dorothea comes out and walks down the runway, with the other models following behind.

-2 hours later-
"Omg Augusta that was awesome! And you too Dorothea!" Betty says.

"Thanks baby!" Augusta says and kisses Betty's cheek.

"Thanks Betty!" Dorothea says.

"Good job to you Veronica!" Logan says.

"Thanks!" Veronica says. "You have some awesome clothes Betty! And they are awesome for modeling!"

"Thank you! That is what I try to do. Make them comfortable and pretty." Betty says.

"Do you all want to come back to my apartment and order some pizza?" He asks.

"That would be so fun!" Inez says.

"Ok! I'll text you all the address and we can meet there!" Logan says. "I'll order the pizza for delivery."

"Ok see you there!" Betty says. They all go there separate ways to their cars.

"Hi." Veronica says, leaning over and pecking Logan's cheek.

"Hi." Logan says.

Logan🍽: my address is ****

Betty🪡: thx!

Inez💛: 🙏

Dorothea🎤: 😊

--

Logan🍽: hey man high school friends coming over!

James💵: ok who

Logan🍽: Betty, Augusta, Inez

James💵: wow. Just a figment of my worst intentions

Logan🍽: too bad suck it up.

-At Logan and James' house-

"Ok so the pizza is supposed to be here at 5!" Logan says.

"Awesome!" Levi says. (You forgot about him didn't you!)

"Hey everyone!" James says. Betty groans and Augusta rolls her eyes.

"Hi James." Logan says.

"What's happening?" James says.

"Nothing much. Just ordered pizza." Logan says.

"Ok." James says, oblivious to the discomfort in the room. They all talk for a bit before the pizza arrives.

A/N
And so they are all together. They have grown up but they are still the same. Who would have predicted that Logan and James would be roommates?