Inez POV

Inez was the school gossip queen. She was the IT girl. Everyone wanted to be her. She had the perfect family, perfect friends, perfect jock boyfriend. Except nothing was perfect.

Her parents always fought. Her so called friends were only hanging out with her for popularity. Her boyfriend was the only good part of her life. He was kind and not like any other jock.

She knew she knew people hated her, and because of everything she cried every night. She wanted to please everyone.

Little did everyone know how she was breaking. Her dreams were to escape the town and go far away.

—Betty POV
Betty was ready to forgive him but it was hard to forget what he did.

She wanted to forgive him. She had always hated holding a grudge, but he did cheat.

—Dorothea—
All Dorothea wanted was for Betty to be happy. It was so simple yet Betty was still so miserable.

Dorothea was always focused on Betty. Never on her which was for the best. Dorothea hated talking about herself.

—Augusta POV—
With all of the times that Betty and her hung out, she was bound to develop feelings. The only bad part was Augusta didn't know if Betty even thought about her that way. Never mind liking her back.

She didn't know what to do about it. Augusta wanted to tell her but she was so nervous.

—James POV—
James knew he couldn't focus on Betty forever but he didn't know what to do. He wanted to move on but it was hard for him to. He also knew that plenty of girls would be his rebound.

He just didn't know who he wanted. He could always host a back to school party or something.

A\N
Hi! I can't believe it took me so long to just put out a short chapter. I will put out another one later maybe to make up for it.

A\N *edited*
Hi! So I hated what I had down so I added more to the story! I hope you like it better! I also don't know how much I am going to post soon because I am going to get a lot busier!