epilogue

Betty:
Betty has grown a lot since that terrible breakup all those years ago. She has finally experienced love. Not the high school type, all caught up in sex. This love was the type where you could fully appreciate each other. Betty and Augusta had been together for 6 years, and had gotten no further than dating. But now Betty was ready to take the next step. Betty was ready to proposed. Even though they were still young, 23, they were ready. Betty continued to make clothing for models, but spent most of her time making costumes for movies.

Augusta:
Augusta had an idea of what Betty was going to do, but she still had no idea. All Augusta knew was that she was ready to spend the rest of her life with Betty. Augusta had always wanted to be able to spend her life with someone, she just had no clue who.
Until now. She continued to model Betty's clothes, and became very rich.

Dorothea:
Dorothea knew she was dying, but she had no clue of how long she had. She lived as if every day was her last. Until it was. She died on July 23, 2026. She had no boyfriend or child. Her parents grieved, but her friends were hit with a guilt so deep that they barley made it through each day.

Logan:
Logan married his girlfriend, and went on to have 2 children. His only regret was not asking Betty out when he had the chance. He had always liked her, but assumed it could never become anything more. He loved his wife, and children and was content with his life.

James:
James hated his life. He never had another relationship, but was a father to a baby boy (without his knowledge). He became an alcoholic, never making it past noon sober.

Inez:
Inez married Levi, but got a divorce a few months later, after seeing the other side of him. She never fell in love again, burdened with too much weight from the world. She became the head chef for a fancy restaurant, and became quite famous.

an-
It's really weird coming back to this story after not working on it for months. I tried to summarize what happened a year later but to get a better understanding of the next part of the stories read my story What About Now. It shows some things that happened after this story, and goes into the characters lives a little more!

Thank you so much for finishing this book and reading it through. I know I'm no the best writer and my stories don't always make sense so sorry about that...

-A very thankful writer