2025 - Inez

_2025 Nashville TN__
Inez had graduated from college 2 months before and now she was headed home to tell her parents that she was engaged. She hadn't seen her parents in a few months. She told them that she was dating but she didn't go into any details. She loved her boyfriend, Levi dearly, and she was so excited to get married.

She wanted to grab a drink so Levi waited in the car. Once she was done ordering she heard a familiar voice .

"Hey Inez!" Betty called.

"Omg Betty! I haven't seen you in years, you look so different!" Inez said. Inez was in disbelief, Betty had changed so much.

"Ya. I found my place. I was done pretending to be something I wasn't." Betty said. "How about you Inez? How's life?"

"Pretty good! I am engaged to my boyfriend of 3 years. I met him in college, but I think you would like him." Inez says.

"I would love to! And I'm sure Augusta would too!" Betty says.

"That would be so fun! We should definitely get together soon!" Inez says.

"Sounds good! I have to go." Betty says.

"Ok! Have fun and see you soon." Inez says. They quickly hug, Betty leaves and Inez grabs her drink.

She smiles to herself, happy that she saw someone familiar. She left and went into the car.

"Hi!" Levi said. "Did you get your drink?"

"Yes. And I ran into a friend from high school." Inez says.

"Nice!" Levi said. "Are you ready to go see your parents?"

"Ready!" Inez says. They drive and get to her parents house.

They knock on the door. Inez's mom answers.

"Hi Inez, I didn't know you were coming!" She says.

"Ya. Well we wanted to surprise you." Inez says.

"Oh? Well you will have to explain, come on in." She says.

"Thanks mom." Inez says. They go in and sit on the couch. "Mom this is my fiancee, Levi."

"Oh wonderful! I have to ask this, are you pregnant darling?" Inez's Mom asks.

"Uh no mom." Inez says. "I've changed."

"Ok darling." She says. "Levi tell me about yourself."

"Well, I like sports. I am trying to major in teaching so I can work as a teacher and I love children."

"That sounds wonderful. I hope you don't break my daughters heart." Inez's mom says.

"Omg we have to go mom. I'm going to show Levi around the town." Inez says. They get up, and Inez hugs her mom.

"Nice to meet you!" Levi says.

"You too daring." She says. They walk out and head for the car.

_______ 2 hours later ____

"Hey Betty!" Inez says answering the phone.

"Hey Inez! So Augusta has a fashion show next week in New York and I am leaving tomorrow on my private plane, and so I was wondering if you want to come?"

"Omg that is so cool! I have to ask Levi, but most likely yes we can go. What time do we need to be there at?" Inez says.

"8:00 am, at my house. I'll drive you because the airport is far and it'll be easier." Betty says.

"Ok!" Inez says hanging up. "Levi, my friend is doing a fashion show next week, and my other friend offered to let us fly with her. Is that something you want to do?"

"Sure baby." Levi says. He leans over and kisses her. "Whatever you want."

A\N
That is the second part of the ending!! I can't believe it is almost done!