Nice To Meet you UWU

The title is just....Idk anymore. Sorry I did not post a new chap in a while. I just bought a guitar with my own money so I'm very excited to learn and forgot about everything (*even my homework). Ahem. Anyway enjoy the new chapter ~~
=========================

"I can't wait to see the kids!!!"

After Magne finished her ''Magne Fantasys'' shedding tears for the biggest dream she had yet in her life. Mustard is just there staring at the heart of a supposedly maiden with a face that's says 'I support it but I'm done with this shit' and walked out. Deciding to get some ice cream, commit a felony or lament on his life decisions. But he definitely chose the second one.

After all the weeks of tea from the gays, girls and their mama. Izuku and Tomura finally finished the plan and ready to kidnap the candy cane.

"Shi-kun, do you think I can come this time." The greenette said looking at their leader. " The risk is low but I don't trust the muscle man and I want to make sure everyone is home safely" He finished scratching his flushed freckled cheeks, looking Tomura at the eyes.

' How can he be so adorable' Shigaraki thought contemplating to let him go.

" Okay but on two conditions" He held up two fingers on the boys face. Izuku nod furiously wanting to come no matter what. ' His nodding is so FAST... Is he attending a metal band concert with dabi???'

" One I'm going with you so never leave my side and lastly if their is trouble run if I say so and call the others so your safe, understand?" Putting his finger down every time he say the rule and pointing at the greenette at the end.

He became nervous, no he panicked as Izuku is shaking on his chair.

" What's wrong are you sick? Don't cry please?" Shigaraki asked as he begun to lose his cool waving his hands in the air.

Izuku just giggled at his reaction. His sweet laugh is enough to make his day. Making him blush at his own thoughts. Izuku noticed he was beet red and touched his forehead to check. " Do you have a fever?" Making him blush madly.

However, everyone in the bar that seems forgotten even all for one have one thought in common. ' How are these gays so dense just have babies already for Mamagiri's sake'

"AHEM" Kurogiri cough to get their attention." Go to sleep now tonight will be a long day." Just like that every one disperse and do their things and some deciding to sleep.

After a few hours they returned and some of the new members showed up.

" Kurogiri open the portal, Izuku never leave me. Now that's everyone is here go create some chaos. "

They all entered the warp gate with Izuku and Tomura as the last people to go looking at Kurogiri and the monitor. " We'll be going now! (Itekimasu) "

"Go back home safely! (Iterasai)" both sensei and kurogiri said as the portal closed off.

A tear was dropped on the floor as sobbing was heard, " My children grow up so fast" using the cloth he used on his shot glass to wipe his eyes?. " Kurogiri *sighs* you do you. " All for one said as he know its true wanting to cry but couldn't as he don't have eyes. " I know I am me bitch" Kurogiri stuttered at cursing still crying his heart out. ' Did he jus--- WHAT THE---' All for one thought and just shrugged it off as Izuku is out at the moment.

Meanwhile, there stood Izuku holding a kid and Tomura opening his hands to reveal ashes blown by the wind.

" See I've warned you" Tomura spoke startling the kid as blood dripped from the body he was holding. It was muscular Izuku was right about him. They maybe villains but they don't hurt innocent people that was the unspoken rule of the league and they better not cross it or else.

" Shhh... It's okay now you're not hurt are you" Izuku tried to comfort the crying boy.

"Izu check the boy if he's hurt. He might be a relative of the four furries it seems we need to return him back." Tomura said eyeing Izuku and the kid afraid to get close as they might fear him for killing in front of them.

" He seems fine just a few scratches here and there nothing major." He said after checking for injuries and picked the boy up. " Now, lets bring you back home they must be worried about you." He said smiling gently at the child.

" NO!! I hate heroes I'd rather be alone than go home to that place!" The kid shouted as the atmosphere changed into an eerie one.

" Hey kid what's your name?" The bluenette asked with a serious tone as his eyes seemingly glow in the middle of the darkness.

" It's Kota" the child named as Kota said with fear evident on his voice.

" Well Kota-kun ain't that nice" Izuku said as his face looked emotionless with sadness and rage in his glowing orbs, " You don't know how lucky you are to even have a place to call home and people to care about you. Because WE would kill to only have those when we were younger than you" he said with seriousness on his voice but there was some sadness and warmth on how he said that.

Kota just looked at the ground in shame as he took the greenette's words to heart. The three walked to the cabin as the fighting took place. Being seen by Eraser Head.

" Why is their leader here, let go of the problem kid!?" Eraser head shout going straight at them trying to take Kota back.

Upon hearing those words Kota realizes he's on the arms of a villain. He looked at Izuku with fear of being used as a hostage or bait but what they said surprised him.

The greenette scratched his cheeks as Tomura blocked Eraserhead. To their surprise he just put him down and ruffled his head and with a smile he said,

"Umm.. Nice to meet you I guess?"

========================= By the way last a/n of the day. I tried to write smut but I dropped it as I'm creeping out my brother as I turned red every time I put ONE word. And now my family thinks I'm crazy so yeah no smut and no horny. Bye~(ノ'・ω・)ノ ミ ┻━┻