Just Why?!

' He is so dense and stupid... They are brothers for sure'

   " Oh, right Chapsticks could we kid-," before Dabi could even finish Shigaraki shouted, " No more surprise adoptions! Besides stop trying to kidnap hero students those are the harder one's to-"

    " Im back, * yawn* time to sleep," Mustard was just back from commiting arson. Through Kurogiri's warp they could see he was dragging somethi- WAIT WHy is their a hand, " By the way Dabi thought you might like this, here a souvenir."

   Mustard tossed the ' souvenir' to Dabi ang just went off to bed. Now, that got everybody's attention the all looked at what Dabi is holding.

    Well he looked a bit happy he has that creepy smile again it can't be that bad. Nope it is bad, why would Mustard kidnapped the crow kid!?

     "It's Tokoyami, is he also going to be adopted?" Todoroki just startled them appearing in front of the said kid in a monotone voice. Does he think the League adopt children not kidnap despite Shigaraki trying to kill Bakugo... YES HE IS.

     'He for sure think we are a adoption center?', All for One, Kurogiri and all the other adults thought at the same time.

    "Of course, we are adopting him," Dabi pats Shoto's head as he talked with a serious face, " Think about it, he is a crow and we have me and the lizard," As he continued to speak Spinner and Shigaraki began to argue with him. But nevertheless he continued," And if you add a crow don't we look all cool and edgy."

   ' Does he always dreamed of opening a Emo and Gothic store because damn. HE. IS INVESTED.'

      Izuku just giggled at Dabi. He thought that this is how the league should be it is chaotic but at the same time this is where he find peace after a very long time. There are times he just wanted to show the world this scene, they might be feared and called by many as 'villains' but in the end they are also people who have feelings, dreams, and people that would miss them.

     But even if they saw this society is still blinded by the truth due to what the hero commission and heroes made them believe. With that in mind Izuku would do anything for his family even if he had to trade what was remaining of his life.

   The greenette smiled and walked forward, to everyone, Toga even carried mustard back to force him to be a life sized mannequin as Dabi, Shoto, Spinner and Tokoyami who does not even question what is happening when he woke up. And the reasoning for that is..... REVELRY. IN. THE. DARK.

   They had fun, they even laughed as Izuku styled Shoto's hair into a spirally peppermint look they even matched it with a purple vest, black button up, formal pants and shoes with the last finishing touched of Magne's extra pare of sun glasses and Compass's hat. He seemed to like it though even if he looked like a candyman especially with the centerpiece of a big purple bowtie.

   As the time passes they tell funny stories, prank each other and tease each other with All for One feeling left out by being called a boomer by Shigaraki. He even gasped for a more dramatic effect just why he raised him like his own child is it the effect of letting him play those gory and brutal games.   JUST WHAT GOES WRONG WITH HIS PARENTING THAT KUROGIRI IS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GROUP LOOKING ALL SMUG AT HIM.

    And with that he is now sulking in the corner drawing circles on the couch. With a depressed sigh he just played old popular movies from the no quirk era, Disney movies. Half way in the movie, called Pinocchio he felt something inside him that is eating him out. A sudden realization comes to mind, frick he can't even see it. Now that makes him want to cry but he can't.

    As he wallow in his self pity he doesn't even noticed that his surroundings turned quiet. He was about to press the remote to turn off tv he heard sniffles. He thought it was his adopted children but the voice that come out was a very very deep scream of " NOOO!! GEPPETTO DON'T EAT CLEO!!", nevermind that was one hundred percent Magne. There was even Stain looks like he finished his mission about gathering information.

    At that he noticed everyone begun interested in watching the movie and sat around, laughing and having fun. He smiled. It seems that even he can still enjoy watching movies without having to see.

   As their little movie marathon goes on Kurogiri was cooking dinner in the kitchen with Izuku with a clear view of the movie. The next movie started its introduction.

    At that exact moment the door bell ranged, " Kamino Pizza Delivery!"  At that everyone sweat dropped. Kurogiri was shaking in ANGER with a frying pan in hand. The only one thing that pisses him off is people eating take out before eating his homemade food especially his fricking meatballs , " WHO WAS THE ONE WHO ORDERED PIZZA SPIT. IT. THE. FU—".

   While Kurogiri is making all of them almost pissed their pants off the movie continued to played and the introduction of the movie ' Shrek ' ended as the sentence he was about to finish his threat the entry song and the sound of the wall sounded in unison.

    " I AM HERE! " , There at his full glory standed the number one he- trash shouted as he entered the bar. " WE CAME TO GET BACK OUR STUDENTS AND SAME YOUNG MIDORIYA!!"

   That careless last statement made everyone snapped.

    'Just why did he think that he had the audacity to say that words especially in front of Izuku/Zuzu. We can't wait to kil—'

    " Just why and what, make you think that you can barge into MY house and destroyed MY food that I worked hard on," Everybody looked at kurogiri it's true the debris fell directly into the pot. And instead of a prying pan he is now holding a knife.

' GOOD THING TO KNOW THE TRASH IS GONNA DIE SOON:)"