Start all over

Hi ~~ Its me again I'll just say I will update every week except if I'm busy with school and whatnot. For those who might be confused these ' ___' are his thoughts or memory dialogs. Hmmm.... That's it welp enjoy the new chapter ~~
============================================================================

Izuku just stood there filled with a void of sadness and emptiness hearing the voices of the people that wrong him. Stuck on the abyss of his painful past with no relief that supported him through his hard journey in life.

'I'm sorry to break it to you your son doesn't have a quirk.'
'I'm sorry Izuku. Sorry'
'You're just a weak deku'
'Midoriya in the hero course! Hah! You will never make it give up'
'No, you can't be a hero its good to dream but be realistic kid. Become a police officer---'

Just like that his mind keep repeating words that deeply scarred him without a sign of stopping. That is until he heard a loud explosion that is he is all too familiar with. Then he saw a crowd of people surrounding the gruesome scene in front of them while the supposedly heroes just stood there waiting for someone with a more suitable quirk to show up.

Then when he saw who was captured by the villain it was none other than his tormentor and bully, Bakugo Katsuki. Suddenly in the flash of an eye he didn't know why but his legs started running towards the blonde throwing his backpack on the eye of the sludge villain. Which gave Bakugo seconds to breathe and yelled , ' I don't need your goddamn help DEKU!!!' But the reply Katsuki  thought he would get from Izuku is not there.

Just the empty look of the eyes in front of him that lacked its past emerald shine and not a single word is uttered as he crawl his hands on the sludge villain. The blonde stared in wide eyes at the small boy in front of him. He bullied him for years but the boy doesn't lose the shine in his eyes its always full of life, "Dek-"

But before he finished what he was saying a gust of sudden wind stopped him from doing so. It was All Might who punched the slime villain which caused rain that also stopped the fire going around them.

After the villain incident heroes surrounded Katsuki admiring for his bravery. But in Midoriya's case it was the exact opposite. The heroes just berated him and told him off of his recklessness about why quirkless people shouldn't do hero work. While he just listened without even making any sounds as he starred blankly into nonexistence with no life in his eyes. Nobody noticed this even the heroes who are busy trying to make themselves better on the cameras or too blinded by their own sense of justice except from one.

°30 minutes earlier°

A mesy blue haired teen was taking a walk to cool off from his temper tantrum about having to go investigate into UA because apparently they discovered that All Might, their number one enemy will be teaching at UA. But he did not see a good reason as to why he should be going and not Kurogiri, his warp subordinate to go as he is more suited for the job and can easily easily escape with his quirk.

Just as he was grunting about why does he, the leader should be doing all the work. He bumped into a small greenette on the alleyway stopping in front of him not saying a word of sorry or anything at all. Now he was even more pissed off. As he was about to touch the boy with all five of his fingers he looked at him.

What he saw brings back memories of the time he was of the same age abandoned, unwanted and left alone to rot by the cruel society. The society that always rely and trust that heroes will help everyone but they never did. They never helped him. Never even spared a glance.
The heroes and the society had abandoned him at such a young age.

As he woke up from his trance he saw the boy was gone and was walking aimlessly as he bumped to others. For some reason he can't seem to take his eyes off the small figure and walked beside it not noticing his presence at all. He help the boy walk out of the possible danger routes he was protecting him from people that may bump into the greenette. He protected him every step of the way.

Then suddenly they come to a stop. He curiously looked what caused the boy stop on his tracks and looked what was going on in front of them. It was a blonde about to die from suffocation as the heroes do nothing at all 'Useless' is all that comes to his mind when he saw the heroes. As he was about to turn around to look at the boy he saw that the kid was suddenly running forward to the scene. Not caring at what heroes told him to go back and wait for heroes to do the work or some shit.

He watched as the smaller boy tried to free some blonde from the slime villain in amusement and some worry for the small teen as he tried to free some ungrateful brat that started shouting at his supposedly savior. That made him a tiny bit pissed as he want to kill the blonde there and then. But it just so happened that All Might decided to show up  like some sort of show off.

After fighting with himself to go get the boy who reverted back into his emotionless self from being scolded by heroes about their own sense of justice or some shit. He finally decided to intervene he took the boys hand and was about to go but noticed the belongings that was thrown to the villain was on the ground. He picked it up and put it on the backpack. He saw the ID that read 'Izuku Midoriya' and has an address written on the back of the card. As they are about to leave the heroes where shouting who is he to the boy. But he doesn't care and continued to walk away anyways.

When they arrived at the address written on the card he then led the boy to the room written by one of the notes he picked up on the ground earlier. He knocked on the wooden door and was answered with silence. He knocked again and again only to met with nothing. He finally give up and grabbed the key in the bag and opened it. The boy then walked leading him to a room that is filled with hero merchandise. He look at it in disgust and questions as to why someone looked empty seeing the number 1 hero if they are such a huge fan of them.

As he roam around the apartment trying to make himself comfortable and waiting for the guardian to take care of the kid and to tell them a few things he suddenly heard loud crying noises like someone just finally broke down and was having panic attacks.

He ran to the room where he left the boy as fast as he can. The boy just ran pass him with eyes full of tears and sadness. He followed him to the top of the roof then it hit him he is trying to commit suicide. He quickly pulled the younger teen into a hug while the boy just cried like no tomorrow on his chest.

The sight broke his heart when he was also rejected and broken suicide never even came to his mind because he still have something that kept him going but not this child in front of him so out of a sudden he said,

" Let's try to start all over again, okay?"

==========================================
Well that's all for today thanks for reading. I'll try to update again soon.