What would it be Hero?

Hi~ I'm finally back thanks for worrying about me but I'm fine now. I just adopted 3 kittens but only one survived because they are still babies thrown on our garbage. But they actually became my emotional and mental support. Beside gotta finish the story for you guys!
==========ENJOY=========

"Umm....this is Mandalay villains are here, students are permitted to use their quirks and they might be planning to steal a candy cane?"

Upon receiving the message, students and some teachers alike are questioning the villains sanity.

However, inside the forest an annoyed and irritated scream was heard that is enough to make satan came back from hell to go on a killing spree.

" HAH!!! IF THEY WANT TO GET CANDY GO TO A FUCKING CANDY STORE!! NOT THE FOREST IS THEIR BRAINS CRUSTY TO!!!! STUPID FUCKING VILLAINS!!! I'LL BLOW THEIR ASS UP!!! ", The angry pomeranian screeched making him pop small explosions in his hands to show his irritation while grinning to himself on how he would settle the score back at the USJ.

Yup, it is none other than the typical Bakugo Katsuki. The Pomeranian that has so much ego and pride stuck up in his small body. AKA 'Bakuhoe Shitsuki'

" Aaaa- acho!" , Izuku sneezed while holding Shigaraki's hand. " Looks like Mamagiri's being a mother again." He giggled at the thought and smiled at Tomura.

The action just made the bluenette blush and turned away so his supposedly brother couldn't see it, " I lov- I mean ye-yeah, I can see th-that!" Screaming to himself how he almost confessed in the stupidest way he could think of.

Izuku just feigned ignorance and tilted his head to the side. He know of Tomura's feelings for him and he loved him too.
.
.
.
.
.
But he doesn't want the person he loved to be hurt in the end.

He gave the bluenette a sad and gentle smile. Clenching the other's arm to feel their warmth. He will never forgot this feeling. It feels so warm.

As they were enjoying their walk they had spotted the target. The red and white hair splited in half, a burn scar on their face and bi-colored eyes. The complete definition of half-and-half. AKA ' The Walking Candy Cane', TODOROKI SHOTO.

But he is not alone he is with Bakugo going back to the camp to help the teachers, probably.

Tomura and Izuku just smiled. Looks like everything is on their favor this time. They might be strong but they are easy to separate. Tomura is thanking the gods that he does not even believe that after a years the odds are on his side. He might even shed a tear of joy there and then but now is not the time.

He asked Izuku to hide to a safe spot near him as he approach the two. One of them has a cocky smirk and just stared at him with a monotone look on his face.

Without even thinking Bakugo jumped closing their gaps, " DIEEEE!!! ", Sending a huge explosion to Tomura's face. But the bluenette just dodged to the left.

It's all to easy just like Izuku said 'Bakugo always start with a Right Hook'. He inwardly smiled as he pinned Bakugo by grabbing his arm disintegrating some of it in the process making the blonde let out a scream.

" Bakugo! ", The Hetero maniac screamed in worry for his classmate. They might not talked at all but he was still a classmate. And at this moment he was pissed off before the camp he was 'trained' by his father so he was a bit looking forward to the escape from the torture that is, his own home. But villains just had to come and destroyed it. He felt his right hand begin to shudder as the coldness is coming out of his hands.

Tomura catching the sudden change of atmosphere grabbed Bakugo's neck with his four fingers and said, " Now then, I won't do that if I were you, " , He said glancing at Shoto who's hands was pointing at him about to send a blast of ice to his way, " You see I can easily kill this in a matter of a second especially that I have a reason to," He warned pointing his other hand to the blonde that is trying to act tough,

"But for you I'll make it an exception, will you join us or I can kill both of you here?", He said smirking at the end, " So what will it be hero?"

=========================

That's all for today have a nice day (。・(ェ)・。)ノ♡