Secrets

Hello thanks for reading this story and liking it. You guys are awesome. And thank you for the kind comments. I know this is awkward and I'm sorry for the late update( ̄ヘ ̄;)
Let's just get started yeah!
=========================

The heroes and villains left behind the USJ were left with doubt, confusion and a sense of lost of their own beliefs and the hero society.

In their minds the boy's screams of agony echoed. A voice in their minds a war resonating their worries and fears caused by the society.

However, two people have a different emotion dwelling inside of them. The words made the pits of their stomach sick, their heart being crushed little by little slowly and painfully by the second. Either from guilt or frustration. They know they are not in place to worry about the boy because they know that THEY are the cause of the pain in the greenette's eyes.

Meanwhile, in a small bar on the dark parts of Kamino four figures can be seen. Two of them was trying to look for injuries on the small figure who was only giving them a warm smile at their anatics on how to comfort people.

The other was just behind the two with a small smile spread on his face unnoticed by the three. That was until the small figure tilted his head to his direction.

"Who are you?" The small figure asked the other who was sitting on one of the bar's seats.

The two looked to their backs to found none other than-

"Sensei" one of them said with a shocked look in their eyes.

" Izuku, Shigaraki, Kurogiri, glad to see you back" He, the man they identified as 'sensei' said with a low and gentle voice.

"Sensei?" The small figure known as Izuku asked tilting his head as it is his first time seeing their sensei.

" Sensei, I'm sorry the plan failed!" Tomura said as he closed his eyes afraid of disappointing his Sensei, the only reason he was still alive until this day.

" It's okay Shigaraki, we just need to test out the nomu. Besides I am here for a different reason." He said with a worried tone in his voice as he walked forward to the three.

" I'm actually here to talk to Young Midoriya." When his face become clear to Izuku. He saw the man had no eyes and a worried look on his face as he stopped infront of him.

" Me....?" He asked undeniably confused in the situation.

" Yes" All for One said in a more serious tone.

" It's nice to meet you again Izuku Midoriya, my SON"

Their eyes went wide as questions flooded their head. Izuku had many feelings being swirled inside him. All for One sighed knowing he left them confused on what he just revealed.

" Izuku is my son. I have left our family due to the scars of my battle with All Might." He begun explaining as the three gulped as they listened closely hoping that he could answer all the questions they have.

All for One seeing this continued his story. " After my return, Inko, your mother discovered I'm a villain. I could not hide it anymore as worry flooded my mind if I would lose you two to the heroes." His voice become deeper and deeper filled with sadness, anger and frustration. " Soon she came to fear me. Asking me to leave. I wanted to take you with me" His voice suddenly become filled with malice and anger by the second as he continued. " But I still LOVED HER BACK THEN so I left you with her to avoid breaking her heart. AND WHAT DID I GET SHE NEGLECTED YOU!? "

He signed to fixed his composure. But deep within he felt his blood boiling just remembering the hardest choice he made for his family, to leave. Sleepless days, weeks and months trying to convince himself it's for the better. Only to be proven wrong to him on what he heard a few months back.

" After that I tried to find you but couldn't she changed her and your last name to Midoriya. So when you first come here I had my suspicions you are my son and just found it out today." He finished looking at the three to speak.

He expected that Izuku will hate him so he looked down on the dusty wooden floor with a frown evident on his face. But what he heard shocked him.

" I have a dad? You did not hated me for being quirkless?" The greenette said with a cheerful tone smiling happily to himself.

All for One wanted to see his adorable son's face who he haven't seen after he left him as an infant. He wanted to see his smile. How much he'd grown. But he couldn't his eyes we're destroyed. Only relying to the sound to 'see'.

As happy as he is that his son have accepted him. His hate for heroes and inko only grown. But he shook it off to at least feel his son's face, to hold his cheeks and pat his seemingly curly hair the boy inherited from him.

He gently smiled on the boy. Even if he does not have eyes you could see the tenderness and love he gives to his son.

As the father and son were having their moment. One person sat on one of the bar stools. He was happy for the two but he can feel a sting in his chest when he realised the boy was his saviors son. But decided to keep it a secret as he also don't know what it was.

========================= Sorry if this was shorter than my last chapters. But I feel like this is about right(??) I kinda wanted it to focus on this scene only so yeah. I don't even know if it's good because if you read the other chapters I don't have a writing style which is why my essays and reports are always a B or a C. Welp that's all I have for today. I will try to make the other chapters because we are finally on break. That's all thank you.