New Life

So I just wanna say that I can't do a scheduled update because of school and all. I mean I feel like this prolongs. Well enjoy bye~~~
===========================================

" Let's try to start all over again, okay?"

Upon hearing those words Izuku finally looked up. Awaken from the dark void that once entrapped him. He finally heard a word full of the warmth he had been waiting for ever since the day he was redeemed quirkless.

He looked up to a man who looked older than him and may have looked scary to other people but to him he felt safe as he looked at the man's eyes full of worry like he would break the moment he jump.

Something felt hot ran down his cheeks. He is crying again as the tears slowly rolled down his face he was relived for once in his life he did not feel alone and the worthless 'deku' they all said. Because in this man he saw him is a person not a nobody. Someone finally saw the real him. Someone finally put a stop on the chaos on his mind.

HE WAS SAVED BY A HERO.

Shigaraki was relieved that the boy did not try to jump again after he stopped him. He was crying in front of him but for some reason it is comforting to watch. He was not crying because of sadness it was genuine happiness. He let the boy cry his hearth out on his chest as he enjoyed the sounds of the boys emotions coming back to life.

After what seemed like minutes the boy stopped and was tired of crying already but before he fall asleep he nodded to what Shigaraki asked.

"Want to come with me? I will promise to protect you."

As soon as Izuku fell asleep Shigaraki gently carried the boy on his arms being careful to not disturb the peaceful sleep the boy have gotten in a while. Slowly walking to the hideout he called his home. He might be a villain but that place is one of his only few treasures he has left and he would do anything to protect everything he hold dear.

Upon entering the bar he was greeted by a misty figure who was expecting he would come in having another tantrum about the assignment given to him. But was shocked at the scene as Shigaraki is carrying someone with a warm expression on his face. He helped raised Tomura since he was a child but only saw that face when All for One introduced them to each other until his anger took and corrupted himself further.

"Who is this Tomura?", asked the curious mist man to the sudden change of the man child on the presence of what it looked like a middle student due to the uniform he is wearing.

Tomura explained what happened from him bumping into the kid to him saving the kid from suicide by jumping of the roof and how he said he will let the kid join their little 'group'. Unknown to them someone is listening to them since the beginning until they spoke up.

" Why not let them join? I see no problem if that makes you feel great do so. But he seems so weak should I give him a quirk?" They looked at the source of the sound. It was the monitor with their sensei's voice.

To say the least Shigaraki was relieved because it looked like the boy does not have someone who will make sure he would not commit suicide again. But for some reason he wanted to see the petite boy smile more. Not emptiness. Not sadness. He want to see the boy be happier than any one else. Perhaps he felt a feeling of camaraderie on being broken by the hero society or a sense of the need to protect the boy from being broken than he already is.

As he was about to stand up and get a drink he heard whimpering on the fragile boy. Then he was suddenly grabbed from his sleeve like a life line from keeping the greenette from crumbling further.

" I guessed I can't leave,huh?" He said with a proud smirk showing on his lips for some reason.

Then he heard kurogiri "pfft-" as he looked at him so fast that he might have broken his neck. But when he looked at him he is polishing a shot glass at the counter of the bar.

" What's so funny?" He asked with a slightly angry tone. Kurogiri just put the shot glass down and looked at the corner to silently laugh by him self.

Shigaraki was a bit annoyed but could not move due to Izuku still clinging from him. Then Kurogiri got an idea. He hurriedly run walk to a cabinet with glittering eyes(?) to reveal a ChapStick in his hands. This is his only one chance to put ChapStick on the crusty lips and Vaseline on the face of Tomura. While grinning(?) slyly he walked closer and closer to Shigaraki. While Shigaraki has disgust and hatred written all over his face. He can't just scream and curse he doesn't want to disturb Izuku's peaceful sleep.

He just mentally cursed Kurogiri as he is getting nearer and nearer to him. Now tomura is pissed off he is quietly grumbling about how lucky he is for he had not disintegrated him yet and that he is vulnerable right now.

However on Kurogiri's mind this is the once in a life time chance he had been waiting for since meeting Tomura. To see him a bit groomed and not so crusty all the time. He will forever burry that memory if he succeeded. As he is getting closer and closer he could not contain his excitement on how he will groom Shigaraki from a neet to a decent human being.

As tears of joy are shred and moans of agony are heard. A cute yawn made the two looked at the now awaken boy. And stopped on whatever their doing

He sluggishly looked at his surroundings. Until he saw a he was holding his saviors hand. Now he became a blushing mess and apologized in a panic.

As his grip became loose. Tomura took this chance to run after Kurogiri with all of his fingers spread appart. As Kurogiri was trying to save himself from the man child. Deku sat there dumbfounded and somewhat happy.

" So this is the start of my new life???"

===========================================

I just wanna ask if you guys are okay with cursing and whatnot cause I want to add more funny and cool serious scenes of the lov. That's all please put your preference on the comments. Thank you~~~