Welcome CandyCane

But whatever change it is they would still love and accept him the same way. Afterall even with a crazy and odd family he still loves and looked at them like normal people.

  For a split second Shigaraki closed his eyes. However, when he opened his eyes again the scenery changed.

   It was weird, it was so unreal. The puddle of blood that was once beneath him was replaced with the very same person he had supposedly killed. Izuku who was standing in front of him still haven't left his hiding spot.

  Is he so blinded by rage that he day dreamed of such things..? But it felt so real... No it was real he felt the way Izuku touched his hands killing the blond, he felt the way his fingers sunk in the warm and bloody flesh of the annoying bast–

   Then why is he pinning the brat again? Why is Izuku there? What even is happening?

    Cold sweat drips from his forehead as he tried and tried to analyze what is even happening to him. His breathing became heavier and heavier seemingly making it more harder to breathe. He can feel his head pounding.

   Is he maybe overthinking it? If so he should just repeat killing the brat again. After all, it felt satisfying to get rid of the eyesore.

    With a blank glare on the blond. He slowly stretched his fingers down. All five about to turn the annoyance to dust.

    As his hand made contact to the blonde's neck. The melodious scream of agony and pain reached his ears. Just the sound of it made a smile crept from his face. Today is such a nice day to feel this sensation twice.

   But before he can completely kill the annoying blonde. An arm grabbed his hand away. He thought it might just be their target (A.K.A. 'The Burnt Panda's Brother: Burnt Candy Cane who looks more like a Peppermint') trying to fight back.

   It was none other than his beloved Izuku but for what reason would he save the one who made his live a living hell. As Shigaraki looked closer he can see the greenette's face more clearly. His eyes staring back into him as if telling him that it is enough.

   At that single moment he understood, he tossed the blond aside and tell him that he is luck this time that Izuku is saving his sorry ass.

   He faced their target and told him to come. Surprisingly even without a hostage he obliged. Without hesitation Shigaraki called all the members of ' We are Moods plus Mamagiri' that the mission is over. He can hear the others cheer, complain and toga saying something about a crush. THIS IS SO FREAKING NORMAL THEY AREN'T KIDNAPPING SOMEONE OR ANYTHING IT'S CALLED DOING A SURPRISE ADOPTION.

  He just shut his phone and waited for a portal to appear. And surprise surprise lazy baby heroes arrive late screaming and doing heroic speeches trying to act cool as if he just murdered one of their frie– Wait hold the fricking phone the obnoxious 'ore-sama' Bakuhoe Cocksuki (The league's official nickname for him) has friends just,.....
EW.

   Oh, well nevermind they just go with bored expressions even the kid they kidnapped looked shocked and has the look of ' f–k this s–t im out' on his face. Yup, 100% a brother of gucchi eyebags. Fricking moods.

   Slowly, all of them kept appearing at the bar. But it's so late for what the h–l is even going on. Kurogiri and AFO fighting saying they have custody or something. Toga draged the others on girl talk to tell them about her crush. The guys wanna play Uno but WH– and Dabi being a tsundere. Disgusting.  And Fricking MUSTARD asked to stay there for more time because he apparently wanted to also commit arson.... RELATABLE.

   "*Sigh* What a pain. anyway welcome to the sink hole, Candycane," Shigaraki said as he walked to also get some tea afterall his lil' annoying sister has a crush. This would be a great blackmail.

  Shoto just stood there flabbergasted looking like a shocked Pikachu, " I'm the one you guys really wanted to kidnap? I thought it was the CandyCane in my pocket?"

  Everyone in the bar has the same thought in mind,

' He is so dense and stupid... They are brothers for sure'