Quirk + Basic Info

Name: Hotori Ryuzaki (火鳥 竜崎)

Birthday: January 16th

Height: 160cm (5' 3")

CV: Maaya Uchida (Japanese)
Stephanie Sheh (Eng. Dub)

Quirk: Dragon

Abilities Include:

• Growing wings, hands getting a more clawed physique, horns on their forehead, and a tail.

• Transforming ENTIRE body to that of a dragon most commonly seen in European folklore. (This is moreof a last minute resort kind of thing. It'll make sense why when you read later on)

• The scales on their body (like on their wings and tail) are fire resistant

• Having the ability to exhale fire.

• Can last longer in smoke-dense areas than the average human being.

Quirk Disadvantages:

I know this might seem like a bit of an overpowered quirk, so let's see some of the drawbacks!

This quirk is very stamina based to using it can make them quite exhausted. In fact, using their quirk would make them so worn out, that when they were younger, they could barely use their quirk for only a couple of seconds.

This is why they don't use her full dragon transformation very often. It takes too much out of them.

Now that they're older, luckily, their body has gotten used to using it for a bit longer. (Their first transformation at least. Second transformation is yheir FULL dragon transformation.)

They still try their best to use their quirk for longer times to this day!

They also has a harder time spitting her fire when they're in cold temperatures, usually around under 32° F (0° C).

And, no, they cannot spit fire MANUALLY when they have not yet transformed to at least their first transformation.

Personality:

They're probably are the type of person who utterly HATES seeing others put themselves down.

But, because of them not being able to use their quirk very much, they often feel insecure about themself, because they feel they're not living up to the expectations of someone with a quirk like theirs. This can cause them to doubt themself sometimes. Pretty much, often putting themself down. So they have confidence issues :')

They try their best not to show it though, and wants to emulate mostly a positive attitude!

I also like to think that at the same time, they try to be as straightforward as they can, even though they're not very good at it. Kind of like Deku, if you think about it.

They're also is the type of person to jump to conclusions a little too quickly, especially when it come to the way they think others perceive them. Their thoughts and imagination can go a little wild sometimes and immediately have negative thoughts, no matter how much they don't want to. And they can dramatize things a bit much sometimes.

Family:

• Ibuki Ryuzaki (息吹 竜崎) - Mother

Quirk: Fire-Breathing

• Kensuke Ryuzaki (健介 竜崎) - Father

Quirk: T-Rex

• Yoshi (吉) - Pet, Bearded Dragon

Also, since class 1-A can only have 20 students, I had them replace Hagakure aka Invisible Girl soooo...

F in the chat I guess..?

Most, if not ALL the art you might end up seeing here is all made by me so most art credit goes toMOI

ALSO, please keep in mind I probably won't do EVERY SINGLE MHA scene that exists in this fanfiction. Obviously, this will be mostly written in 3rd Person Limited. So, we'll only get some of the characters thoughts and feelings narrated. So like, Hotori Ryuzaki, obviously, and maybe some of the other Class 1-A students as well.

Umm, I think that's all you need to know for now. Enjoy the rest of the book I guess.

:)