Ch. 2: First Days of HS are Always a Bit Wild

Hotori Ryuzaki slipped into their new grey uniform. They tied, well, their tie, and put on their shoes.

They took a quick look at themselves in their mirror to make sure their uniform wasn't wonky looking. They stopped to look at their skirt, that they honestly just really didn't like at all. But they knew they would just have to deal with it as it was part of the female dress code and uniform.

After saying a small goodbye to Yoshi in his glass aquarium, they finally walked out the door.

-----

As soon as she stepped through the school's gates, and stepped in UA property, she would be completely lying if she said she wasn't at all excited.

Maybe a bit nervous too. She was starting to get an itchy feeling all over her skin. Something that happens very commonly with her when she feels nervous. She looked down at the piece of paper in her hands, with all the information necessary to get around for the day. It was all straight-forward, and surprisingly easy to follow.

Class 1-A, Seat No. 16.

She finally found the the right room, and stood in front of a gigantic door. This made her all the suddenly think about all the different types of quirks that her classmates would have. She also felt a bit envious of everyone who's quirks didn't have such dramatic drawbacks. Which admittedly just made her feel a bit guilty.

"No, I can't let these negative thoughts get it the way of my very first day..." She thought to herself.

She turned the doorknob, and finally walked in.

Her seat seemed to be in the first row, to the very left. She sat her bookbag, and sat down. The itchy feeling in her skin finally beginning to fade.

"Take your feet off of that desk, now!" A deep voice said.

"Such an action is insulting to those who came to UA before us, as well as the craftsmen who made the desk!"

"You're kidding me, right? 'Your old school put a stick up your ass or were you born with it?"

This was all going on right behind her. And on the first day too. Even though she tried not to, she slightly turned her head to see what the commotion was all about.

There was a tall boy, who could very easily be mistaken for a grown man mind you, with dark blue hair, and glasses standing behind her desk. He seemed to be the one complaining about the other boy's behavior. And well, the other boy had ash blonde hair that somehow seemed both spikey and fluffy at the same time. He had a huge grin on his face, merely mocking the other taller boy.

The blue haired boy gave in and put his hand on his chest.

"I'm Tenya Iida from Soumei Private Academy," Iida said.

Wow, she somehow managed to get one of her classmate's name already and she did it all by technically eavesdropping.

"Soumei, huh? So you must think you're better than me. I'm gonna have fun tearing you a new one!"

She would be lying if she were to say this argument wasn't at least mildly irritating.

Ryuzaki begun, "Um, could you guys keep it down a bit, considering-"

"No one asked for your opinion, Redhead!" The blond boy shouted.

Tenya Iida then gasped, slightly moving back at the other boy's harsh words, while Ryuzaki just kind of just sat there dumbfounded.

"That is no way to speak to your classmate! Apologize this instant!" Iida demanded.

"Oh no, there's no need to-"