Ch. 7: The Cavalry Battle

Ryuzaki walked up to the group of people.

"Oh, they all want to be in Bakugo's team.." They thought in realization. They just stared at everyone trying to get his attention.

"Ashido is there too..." They thought to themself.

"I mean, I can't exactly blame her for wanting to be on his team. His quirk is really powerful. But I wouldn't be surprised if he rejected them considering he probably has high standards..."

"Someone like Bakugo probably wouldn't want me on their team," Ryuzaki began thinking to themself.

"I don't even know what quirks you all have!" Ryuzaki heard Bakugo say.

"Bakugo! I was gonna try Todoroki but he already picked a group!" Kirishima stepped forward.

"Come on, you're gonna be the rider right? So you're gonna need a strong front horse who won't get hurt by your blasts. That being me!" He persuade.

"Hmm, that's actually pretty smart, Kirishima. Now that I think about it, if I use my wings' scales to protect me from the sparks from his explosions, I won't have to worry about getting hurt," Ryuzaki thought to themself.

They watched as Kirishima continued trying to convince Bakugo.

"That's if I even join his team..." They sighed to themself.

"Oh right! I have to go look for a team," they remembered, "But I don't know really know anyone..."

"Ryuzaki!" They heard familiar voice.

"Come on! Let's try to join Bakugo's team! Together! He's already got Kiri there, so he only needs two more and boom! We're all set!" Ashido told her.

"I don't know, Ashido, I don't think-"

"Come on!" Ashido pulled Ryuzaki over to the rest of the group.

"Oh great, another extra..." Bakugo rolled his eyes at the sight of another person trying to join his team.

"But we're in the same class. Also, I sit right in front of you-"

"Stop talking. You're wasting time. What even is your quirk?" He cut her off.

"Oh. Well, for my first form I grow wings, horns, claws, and a tail," she begun explaining, "I can also spit fire, but I have to transform to at least my first form to do it manually."

Bakugo had a somewhat promising look on his face at the mention of the use of fire in her quirk. She then quickly transformed into her first form.

"My scales are also pretty much fire resistant so I won't have to worry about the sparks from your explosions," she explained, tugging on of her wings slightly forward, showing the top side of them that was covered on her scaly skin.

"Alright, alright, I've seen enough," Bakugo began walking towards other students, trying to see what their quirks are.

"Okay then, 'guess it's not necessary to tell him about my full transformation. Not like I can use it anyway," Ryuzaki thought to herself.

"Besides, a move like that would be impractical for something like a cavalry battle."

She watched as Ashido also tried showing off her quirk to Bakugo.

"Okay, so I finally came to my decision, I guess..." Bakugo begun. Everyone around stopped and looked at him, intensely waiting.

"Shitty Hair will be in the front, Tape Face will be on the left wing, and Scales will be on the right," He said.