Peter's Secret Girlfriend Part 7

PETER'S POv

As Happy drives away I know he is going to tell Mr.Stark and well he is going to be on my back. I get pulled away from my thoughts when Sterling speaks up. "You know it's going to be announced sooner than later. We have been talking about getting engaged so, maybe it is time they know. "

She was right I was looking at rings and we had hour-long conversations and ultimately came to the agreement to see where we are after high school to see if we wanna get married, but she said she would love it if I proposed before we graduate. So we have been agreeing to get married already. And of course, here dad who is the captain of the air force knows our plans.

"Your right well, Miss Tanner will you like to go on a date to the pristine beach and go swimming?" "I would absolutely love to Mr.Parker." Since she knows I am spider man we swing the back way to the beach to make sure no one sees us. On our way, I decide to make a pit stop. To the one and only KFC. "Oh my god, Peter! Hahaha."

She's perfect, and loves fried chicken just like me. We get a bucket and make our way to the beach. I swear I hear a familiar sound of whirring following us from a far but I let the thought slip when we arrived.

We sat down near the water and eat the chicken when she throws the bone of one at me, she knew when I looked at her and the water she started running.

"I'm sorry no don't you dare throw me in PETER!!" I pick her up with ease and take her to the water while she is laughing still begging for me to drop her. Then she flips me, and I land in the water while she starts splashing me. "Peter you asked for it, race you out!"

I start running and picking up pace but she is about the same speed as me from soccer. I grab her and throw her back in he water when the same sound of whirring comes back, but once again the thought gets ripped from me as she jumps in the back pushing me under.

We are now both soaking wet and spaying each other. We kiss after a wave goes over our head and we make our way back to the blanket and I put my jacket around her shoulders.
"Thank you Peter, how do you always know how to make my day better." She finished the sentence with a kiss and we start making out. When she pulls away and asks.
"Do I still give you butterflies?" With the most innocent face looking up at the stars slowly brightening in the sky.
"Of course! Do you remember when we went to homecoming together? Toy walked in wearing that deep red dress and it is still my favorite dress to date. You could wear sweatpants and you cleats around the apartment and still look stunning. Of course you still give me butterflies and you always will."

I ended my rant with a small and short kiss on the lips, while she smiles and starts getting up saying we should head home. We walk home with a breeze blowing on us. We get home and fall asleep in each others arms, but I swear I heard that whirring again.

Hello, author here sorry this was a little bit shorter and the next part will be up tommrrow! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND LOVE ON THIS STORY!