Peters Girlfriend Part 15

TONYS POV
I was enjoying a nice cup of coffee after the last 9 I had drank when FRIDAY told me something I never wanted to hear.

"Sir, Mr. Parker has currently passed out in the kitchen with a fever of 102.4." And with the words of Parker I ran out of my
Lab and almost grabbed a suit to get there faster. Arriving in the kitchen I see Sterling hanging over Peter with a cup of water at her side.

"What the hell happened?!" I almost shout causing everyone to turn around except Sterling who's hair was combing their way through Peters hair.

"He came in and was asking for water then he looked really weird then he just passed out." Clint started speaking almost frantically, his voice showing clear concern.

"Okay get Bruce down to the Med Bay while Clint help me take him down." I said with seriousness as I made my way to the kid while picking him up with Sterling coming up with me ready to follow me out of the room.

Seeing Bruce setting up before me sprinting down the hall with a Sterling definitely jogging, guess I'm getting old.

"Put him down here. FRIDAY give me his vitals." I set Peter down where Bruce requested and pulled up two chairs for Me and Sterling to sit in when we are waiting for Bruce to finish examining Peter.

After he had done his whole examination after Saying Peter just needed to sleep Pepper came in and tried to get me to leave.

"Tony you need sleep. Please go to bed."
"No Pepper what if he wakes up I want to be here."
"No, you too Sterling go home get some sleep and Peter will call when he's up."
"Okay," Sterling responded sounding very disappointed about leaving her boyfriend, but not wanting to disappoint the Pepper Potts. She left but only before leaving a small kiss on Peters's forehead. Cringing at the heat radiating off of his skin.

After seeing her walk out I decided to sleep. Next to Peter. I hope in the bed careful not to make a noise to ensure he stays asleep. A his figure radiating heat making me more concerned, but knowing he was in the right hands with Bruce made things a little better. Feeling my eyelids get heavy was a rare feeling but right now I was open to it, and so I welcomed it letting myself fall into a dreamless sleep.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT BY A BUST AUTHOR

PETERS POV
I woke up with the feeling of warm arms around my small body but before I had the chance to think who it could be a strong couch shook me body. So harsh and long it woke the other person up, wait Tony.
"FRIDAY get Bruce down here NOW!" Tony said he as ran to get water and came back and sat down pulling my head into his chest.
"Hey Pete your okay, just hang in a little bit drink some water." He whispers into my ear as my couching attack came to an end and I reached out for the cup to help my now dead dry throat.
"Thanks." I whisper knowing he heard it as he gave a kiss in my head but immediately tightens his arms around me when Bruce walked in with a needle and oxygen mask.
"What going on is he breathing?" Bruce starts asking while running towards me and basically pushing Tony out of the way and strapping the oxygen mask on my face and coming close to shoving the needle in my arm when I backed away.
"Thank Bruce and," Tony started but got interrupted by Bruce.
"You welcome but that was not good especially since spider we don't know what could happen." He finished and forcefully and very quickly shoved the needle into my arm not giving me time to think and pushing me down onto the bed again.
"What the hell Bruce! Why'd you do that and what did you just give me kid." Things start getting quieter and so knew he gave me a sleeping drug to calm down and let my eyes sleep before hearing what Bruce had to say.

So I decided to do 2 small stories  on Wednesday's and Saturdays. So come back in Saturday of Tonys POV!
Thank you all for reading and THANK YOU FOR 2,000 READS Ahhh I can't believe it love you all and Happy Cinco de Mayo! 💙💙💙