Chapter 14

-Haruto's pov-

Am I hearing this right or is the music so loud my hearing's impaired.

"I like you too, you idiot."

I felt my cheeks flushed when I heard it. My tears suddenly stopped falling. And the chaos in my heart subsided.

I couldn't believe it.

Junkyu.

Junkyu...

He just confessed to me.

And that's right after he fcking kissed me.

I feel like I just won the lottery.

"Wah, Ruto your ears are really red now." He pinched both my ears.

"Don't take it back." I said to him in a serious tone. I held both his hands tight, afraid everything is just a dream. But it's not. It's real. And he's here right in front of me.

His face went from being insanely cute to angry pouting in a minute, "I won't take it back of course! Not after what that girl did to you. You need some serious scolding after that."

I snickered. Awe, I didn't know he could be easily jealous like this. I thought that was just me.

"I don't know her. I have no idea how we met or what we were doing-"

"You-!" he smacked my arm. Ow. "That sure is not right! She was kissing you and you have no idea about it?!"

"Sunbae, it's just a kiss." Then I stared at him dubiously. "Don't act like You haven't been kissed before, cos I know you probably had tons too."

Junkyu pressed his lips altogether and rolled his eyes. He then started chuckling.

Then, I realized why. "So... the popular and nice guy haven't been kissed before?!"

This time, I was the one chuckling at him. Maybe it was the drinks I had but I wanted to tease him more.

"So how was it?"

His eyes narrowed, "Shut up. We will never speak of this."

"Ever?" I said, pouting.

"Ever."

"I like you, Junkyu." I said all of a sudden. I couldn't help it, he was being cute in front of me. And he probably doesn't know it but it's one of my weakness. I know what I said is a rhetorical statement but I was waiting for his response expectantly. I got nothing for about a minute so I spoke again, "Just so you know, I won't take no for an answer. It was either you reply now or you need to show it to me." I dared him, to which he just snorted at me.

But then he hugged me right after.

The tightest hug he's ever made. He was ruffling my hair at the same time locking me in his arms, and he smelled so good I wanna bury my face in between his shoulders. Junkyu was right when he said his hugs gives the best comfort to people. I feel safe cause I am with sunbae now.

"I like you, too Haruto. And I promise, I will never take it back." He said in a whisper and then kissed the side of my head which made me smile.

If this is a dream, I don't ever wanna wake up then.

-------

-Haruto's pov-

As expected, dating Junkyu would be a breeze by then.

Who would've thought that I'd get to annoy and date him at the same time. It's been two weeks and my day has never been better ever since he confessed. We can't always be together in school except during Comm but when we are, we become inseparable.