Chapter 2

-Haruto's pov-

"Ok so you got your schedule and let's go to room 1-B" Junkyu said while smiling.

I thought we would manage to walk in silence on our way to the freshmen building but it was not. Junkyu was actually a talkative person. His personality is bright unlike mine. He kept on asking questions and half of the things he asked were stupid and were mostly about me. Is he really this loud and annoying? Fair enough, at least he's cute.

Exhibit A

"How old are you?"

"17."

"Oh well, I'm 20." he replied, beaming.

"I didn't ask." savage me, I know.

Exhibit B

"I really thought you were a senior."

"No, what made you think so."

"Sorry." he laughed. "Why did you take up engineering?"

Finally, a sensible question. "I don't like engineering but my dad made me do it because I have to be an engineer and keep up with the family line." I looked at him and he suddenly had a serious, sullen expression. "Don't be sad for me."

"I-i'm n-not, just...I hope you'll enjoy the course though."

"Yeah. I hope so too."

After five minutes...silence.

"So how many siblings do you have?"

I groaned to myself. "1. I have a sister, Rika."

"Ohh...how old is she? And where does she go to school?"

Thankfully, we were on the building now so I don't have to answer his question. He's gonna have to leave me alone for a while. 

"Isn't this the building already?" I pretended not to hear his question earlier.

"Oh yes yes. I'm sorry I didn't notice." when he said that his expression went on startled mode, like a shocked child. Dammit, he's really cute.

"I think you're good on your own. You have your forms and if you need anything, you can just call me. So...I'm gonna leave you now." he turned around but suddenly my senses told me to grab his arm.

"Wait. What if I get lost?"

He gave me a quizzical look, "What do you mean?"

"Nothing. Just.." I kinda want him not to go yet but I don't know how to put it into words without him being creeped out.

"What's going on here. Is everything okay?" a guy in purple hair appeared. Wait, where did this dude came from? I didn't know that Trejo allows that much freedom of expression in their students. And who the hell is he.

"N-nothing! I was just leaving, coz I escorted Haruto here in his room. He's a transferee student. Watanabe Haruto, he's Takata Mashiho, 3rd year" he said almost abruptly and introduced me to the guy beside him.

God, why did he suddenly become so nervous? I moved closer to Junkyu without letting go of his hand and faced Mashiho in front of him.

"Hi, I'm Haruto. From class 1-B" I held out my other hand to Mashiho with Junkyu beside me.

"Oh, a freshman." then he take a look at Junkyu before shaking my hand. "Welcome to Trejo. I thought there was something going on here so I came."

"Nope we're perfectly fine. I was about to ask him something" I faked a smile. And then felt Junkyu took his arm off, which pissed me even more.

"Okay then. Guess I'll better get going. Junkyu, I'll see you on practice soon" he smiled so sweetly at him before taking off.

He's cool alright, but what the hell. Is he Junkyu's boyfriend or what.

"Who is he?"

"Mashiho, team captain of our basketball team. He's a Business major student"

"You play basketball?"

"Well, yes? Ok nvm that I too should better get going now, so I'm gonna leave you here now" he turned his back but I grabbed his arm..again. 

"Ok what is it this time? don't you know how to make any friends?"

"Nothing, I just.." wanna hang out more...

But i didn't say that of course

"I just wanna say thank you, Junkyu-sunbaenim." I smiled and finally let go and then turned to go to the room. Well, that was fun. Apparently, he has a boyfriend.