Chapter 5

-Junkyu's pov-

I swear. I will never get drunk again. I can't remember what happened last night. Heck, I don't even know how I got back to our apartment. All I know is that I drank a lot and I'm so sick and tired I can't even get up from my bed. My head still hurts and I'm still trying to figure out what happened when someone was banging my door. It's Jihoon.

"Junkyuuuu!"

I groaned and forced myself to get up. Oh sht, too bad I'm still feeling a little bit hungover but I managed to sit up and look around and then look at myself. Huh. Was I able to change my clothes last night? I remember wearing a shirt and jeans but now I'm wearing my koala pajamas. Last night's jeans and shirt was on the floor and my Truz hoodie was missing.

"JUNKYU OPEN UP!!!"

"Tss. Can't you wait?" I walked up to my door and found Jihoon, who obviously just took a bath and is now dressed in a light-blue hoodie and running shorts.

"You're not ready yet? Mashiho will kill you!"

"What the heck?" Shoot. I just remembered we have basketball practice today. "I'm gonna skip practice. I'm not feeling well."

I closed my door but Jihoon stopped it in one hand. Jeez he's annoying. "Oh no you can't! Game's next month and Trejo's Truz won't win without its center."

"You can be center for all I care. I'm tired, I'm gonna sleep all day." I turned my back on him but he forcibly dragged me and my az out the room.

"Park Jihoon!"

"Do I need to drag your az to practice?"

He pulled me out the hallway and into the living room. And that's when I saw everyone gathered, and eating happily. On our dining table.

"Good morning." Yedam greeted me. Trejo's ace and smartest kid is sipping coffee at my dining table while reading the local newspaper. I heard noise from the TV and saw something shuffled from my vision, Hyunsuk plopped a leg on the table while watching a football game. Some chips and diet coke was on the table. Jaehyuk was also there, with his banana milk as breakfast.

"Hyunsuk-hyung, Jaehyuk-hyung you're here too?" I called them out.

"Yooo~ morning! I'm watching TV and we're having breakfast" he referred to the chips. Man, that is so unhealthy.

"안녕, Junkyu-hyung." Jaehyuk greeted me with a smile.

"Morning, hyung!" someone tapped my back. It was Doyoung. "Hope you don't mind. I made myself breakfast. You guys stock up a lot of food here." he said while munching a BLT sandwich. Goddarn, I've been stocking up food and that's for next week. Do they think I'm rich? What the heck is everyone doing here? I want them all gone now.

Jihoon probably saw my jaw almost dropping to the floor and laughed. He put an arm on my shoulder, "Junkyu's a really good roommate, always stocking up our fridge every week. Help yourself guys." and then everyone cheered.

Jeez.

I ruffled my hair. Seems like I don't have a choice. I sat down beside Yoshi, sulking as I make myself my own sandwich. Doyoung came in last but I took his seat already so he sat down in front of Yedam. And there goes the tension that I felt between them again last night.

I made eye contact with Yoshi but the guy just averted his gaze again. Seems like again, they leave it up to me to drop the bomb.

"What the heck happened to you two?" I asked, casually. Like a hyung getting worried for his dongsaengs.

"Oh snap! I forgot my fave game is playing. I'mma join Hyunsuk-hyung first." Yoshi said out of the blue.

"I'll join you." Jihoon seconded while carrying his breakfast in a plate.

Uh--kay WTF these two.

I'm the only person who is acting sane today. I looked up at Yedam and saw him tensed up and sipped down his coffee while I wait for his answer.

He cleared his throat first, "Giselle and I got back together." then he glanced at Doyoung who pretended like he didn't hear something.

"HOLY CRAP!" Hyunsuk yelled all of a sudden. Jihoon and I glanced at him from across the room and our eyes met. I shook my head, dumbfounded and he was mouthing something that I couldn't understand.

Uh-oh.

"We got back yesterday because I miss her." Yedam explained. "And it seems plausible since my mom wanted me to-"

"There goes my f appetite." Doyoung said and dropped his sandwich on the plate, and wiped his mouth with a hankie.

"Why the heck are you acting so weird about it." Yedam said.
"What the f?!" Doyoung stood up, his face all red and eyes looking almost hurt. "Yedam-"

"You made it pretty clear that nothing is gonna happen between us so I moved forward with her."

"Jeezus. Yedam, you're a f-ing coward!" Doyoung said spitefully and kicked his chair. He then stormed out of the room, and slammed the apartment door. The hyungs also stood up from across the living room.

Hyunsuk grabbed their bags. "Uhh, I'm gonna go follow him." Jaehyuk also followed them out afterwards.

Silence. I really don't know what to say next. I thought Doyoung and Yedam were okay.

"I'm gonna go too. Thanks for breakfast, Junkyu-hyung. Sorry to have ruined it though." Yedam said nonchalantly and then grabbed his bag.

"I-it's fine. But are you guys okay?"

He stopped for a moment. "It's Doyoung, he'll get over it soon. With any girl. Or any boy he'll meet. I don't care anymore." he replied and then went out of the room.

"Damie, wait up!" Yoshi followed him.

I slumped my back on the chair.

Jihoon was still at the sofa, his mouth wide open.

"Wtf happened? I thought they're gonna get together?" he said.

I heaved a sigh. "I have no idea. Maybe I shouldn't have asked."

I actually wanted them all to be gone, but I didn't expect for it to go that way.