Chapter 1

"Kyu, wake up."

Somebody pinched me on the cheek. I woke up in a dazed all of a sudden. Suddenly I felt a rush of anger coursing through me when I squinted my eyes and saw who woke me up.

"What the-! Park Jihoon!" I screamed.

"Get that pout of your face. I was looking everywhere for you and here you are sleeping again. C'mon Mr. Yang need us."

"What is it this time?"

"Transferee students."

"Right." I forced myself to get up and fixed my inner shirt. I put on my uniform jacket and fixed myself one more time before catching up to Jihoon who was already sprinting ahead of me. "Wait up, Jihoon!"

I am Kim Junkyu, a senior and the vice-president of the Engineering student council. The guy who just woke me up from my perfect afternoon nap was Park Jihoon, our current president and one of my closest friends.

We were walking down the lobby when we saw our teacher Mr. Yang.

"Just in time. Junkyu, Jihoon, you need to get these students acquainted to the school and be familiar with it. They're foreigners and they're new here, so you might guide them along, I guess." he said as he escorted us to the teacher's room.

"Ah, let me introduce you to the latest addition in our engineering institute, Hamada Asahi and Watanabe Haruto. These are your seniors, Kim Junkyu and Park Jihoon who will take care of you from now on. I'll leave you four to get acquainted and Jihoon, you know what to do with them."

Suddenly two guys were introduced to us and I don't know who looks cooler than the other. Mr. Yang went out for his class already and we were left alone with the guys.

This Hamada Asahi looks cool. He has blond hair and when he speaks, his little dimples were showing. "Hello sunbae-nims, I'm Asahi and I'm a junior here. Please take care of me." he said, with a perfect 90 degree bow. Polite kid.

"Hi, I'm Jihoon, a senior here." he gestured for Asahi to walk outside first. "Kyu, I'll take care of this one. You can have Haruto. Looks like he likes you already" jihoon said and he winked before they went outside.

What the heck

"I'll lead you to your classes now." I heard him say when they were outside now.

"Yo, Jun-kyu?" suddenly, I was startled with the deep voice and when I turned around, was even more taken aback because he was looking at me with amusement and his piercing eyes.

"Yeah? It's Kim Junkyu-sunbaenim for you. Cmon, I'll lead you to your class. What class are you in?"

He laughed, totally amused by my clapback. I'm not liking his playful attitude already. "Uh 1-B" he said while holding up his form.

"What?" I asked a little bit dumbfounded, not gonna lie I thought he was a senior like me too. His looks didn't do justice for his age. His small face makes him look freaking handsome, I hate it.

"You thought I was a senior"

"Yeah"

"It's okay, I thought Junkyu-sunbaenim was cute too"

???

I laughed. But deep inside, what the hell?!