Chapter 6

-Junkyu's pov-

Jihoon left the apartment 4 hours ago for basketball practice with the team but someone was already ringing my doorbell.

I glanced at my clock. 11:38 am. I want the whole apartment to myself today because I'm gonna sleep the whole day so I can have time at night and probably work on my music later. I opted not to practice today because I'm so freaking tired. Jihoon probably forgot something.

The ringing was nonstop.

"Coming!" I yelled from my room. I got up from my bed and looked for a shirt. It's summer and it's freaking 40 degrees outside and our air conditioner couldn't keep up with the heat so I was wearing shorts only. Jeez, I don't want Jihoon to make fun of my baby fats. I scratched my head, scanning my room for a shirt. Where the heck did I throw my shirt?!

The ringing just kept getting annoying now. "Don't you have a key, Jihoon?!"

No answer.

I sprinted across the room and opened the door almost abruptly and his tall, lean figure was the first thing I saw. I don't know what it is but I immediately recognized his back. And maybe because he was wearing black jacket and gray pants.

"Ha-ruto?" I called his name. Why is he here? I don't know why but I suddenly felt wary.

He turned around and it was obvious he was holding his laugh the way his lips pursed when he saw the mess that I am, "Pfft, 안녕하세요Junkyu-sunbaenim." he greeted and bowed.

I scrunched my nose, confused "Uh why are you here?"

He snorted. "You're actually really cute sunbae-nim." he clicked his tongue. "Did you forget last night?"

I arched a brow. I'm freaking dumb when it comes to these things, I admit.

"I asked you if you could help me find an apartment around Seoul here because I was planning to move from my aunt's house. Her children are coming home and there is not enough space for me there. Also-" he stopped midway and scratched his neck shyly "I was supposed to return your hoodie but I forgot it. So...uh yeah."

"When and where did you ask me?"

"At Yoshi-hyung's birthday party last night. How could you forget it" he pouted so cutely.

What the heck. He can pout.

But seriously, I forgot about the things he said to me. But if he said so, then ugh. I hate going out. But I can't leave this 후배 (hoobae) alone.

"Um, come on in first and let's talk more about that. I'm really sorry I forgot about it. I was so wasted last night I couldn't remember a thing. Was that all that I said last night?"

"Um no"

"What else?"

"You also said you'd treat me to a meal to one of the best ice cream place here in Seoul"

This time, I laughed.

"I said that? 진짜?"

"Yep. You said that. And I had it on record when I brought you home here"

What, I don't know if this kid is lying or not because the way he smirks is confusing me a lot.

***

I went to my room to get dressed.

"Make yourself at home" I said to him and there he was, sitting on my sofa and was watching the TV. I opted to dress casually today, and by mean casually I mean lazily. Grabbed the first thing I saw on my closet which is a pink Truz hoodie and black pants. Feels like I'm going on a field trip round Seoul with this kid.