Chapter fifteen

Chapter 15

I woke up to the smell of bacon and slipped out of Carter's arms. I skipped down the stairs and was immediately engulfed in a hug. I squealed in surprise and tried to get out.

"Chill dude." Bella said. "We're going shopping! Jack gave me his credit card!"

"Can I eat first?" I asked still half asleep.

"Yes, but first go change."

"Fine." I grumbled and trudged back up the stairs.

I yanked open out door and slammed it shut behind me. I was pinned to the floor by a disheveled Carter.

He realized it was me and rubbed his eyes.

"I thought you were an intruder." He slipped off me and laid by my side.

"Nope! Just me!" I have him a peck on the lips and picked out my outfit. After dressing in the bathroom I ran down the stairs and practically inhaled the food Bella had set out for me.

Bella dragged me to the car and pushed me in.

"Wait! I didn't tell Carter where I was going!" I shouted as we drove away.

"No worries. I just mind linked Jack, he'll tell him."

Five minutes later we pulled up to a huge mall.

"Woah." I said in amazement as Bella dragged me into the mall.

"I know." She agreed.

Catcalls came from our right and I snapped my head toward the sound. Two guys walked up and shamelessly checked us out. I raised my eyebrows and nudged Bella.

She looked up and rolled her eyes. I watched the boys come closer.

"Hey baby, how you doin? I bet I could make you feel real happy." He smirked at me.

I looked at Bella and said, "Why? Are you leaving?" Bella high fives me and we cracked up.

He looked agitated and crossed his arms but was pushed back by his friend. The friend turned to him and told him, "watch and learn."

To Bella he said,

"Where have you been all my life?" He looked satisfied by his pickup when Bella smiled and stepped closer.

"I've been hiding from you." His smirk fell and was replaced by a scowl.

"My turn." The third guy spoke.

"Sorry about my friends. They don't know how to treat a lady. Would you go out with me this Saturday?"

"Can't, I have a headache this weekend. Let's go."

Bella waved to them and we walked away. After we got out of sight we cracked up.

"Jack and Carte are going to be so mad!" She guffawed.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Because they were hitting on us!"

"Oh."

"Yeah! Now come on!"

We started at Forever 21, laughing and teasing each other. We spent thirty minutes each in every store, including Nordstrom's Rack, Victoria's Secret, Sports Authority and many others.

Bella forced me to try on lingerie and I made her buy sports bras. We shopped for dresses, jeans, fancy shirts, comfy shirts, spandex and I bought a cool water bottle.

After four hours I was struggling to carry around forty bags while Bella walked ahead of me with her own.

We shoved all of the bags into the back seat and climbed into the front. She started driving us home.