Chapter eighteen

Picture of Bear

Chapter 18

"Please?!"

"No."

"Why not?! It's boring here."

"Too bad."

"You're boring."

Carter turned to glare at me. I smiled a sickly sweet smile. He rolled his eyes and turned to look at the tv.

"Please. Please. Please. Plea-"

"Knock it off."

I groaned and flopped back on the bed. He rested his hand on my thigh and I slapped his arm.

"If I don't get to go outside, you don't get to touch me."

He growled and rolled so he was hovering over me. It had been three days since I was rescued. Carter wouldn't let me out of the room. He claimed I was still injured, and even though I was, I wouldn't admit it.

I let him keep me locked up because I was mentally unstable, but now it was too much. I hadn't even seen Dimitri or Sam. Apparently, Sam and Dimitri bickered like crazy and Dimitri was getting used to the thought of werewolves.

Carter crushed his lips on mine and ran his hands up and down my sides, making me shiver. I pulled away, causing him to growl.

"As nice as that was, no touching." I said and pulled my head away from his.

He smirked and trailed kisses down my neck. When he began sucking on where my neck meets my shoulder I moaned.

I could see the lust swirling in his now black eyes. He made his eyes level with mine with a serious expression.

"Can I mark you?"

Tensing, I sucked in a breath. His eyes held pain and he frowned. Justin and Sam explained mating to me. I asked when I was little because I thought it would be cool to have a soulmate. Turns out having one isn't so bad.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked." He began to move off of me. I threw my arms around his neck, bringing him down for another kiss.

"Mark me." I whispered and growled.

"Are you sure?" He breathed out before kissing me again.

"Yes, now bite me." I bit his earlobe and pulled gently. He groaned and slammed his lips on mine. I moaned into the kiss as he deepened it.

Slowly he made his way down my jawline and eventually my neck. He sucked on where his mark would go and I felt his canines extend. Lightly, he brushed them over the spot and I shivered.

Carter bit down and I yelped. I slapped him really hard on the side and he growled.

Suddenly, the pain became pleasure. I arched my back and moaned loudly. He pulled his teeth out and licked the blood away.

He looked at me with love and lust before kissing me intensely again.

When he pulled away I grinned and touched my mark. It was a little sore but I figured that would fade.

Carter rolled to the side and pulled me into him. I turned to face him and snuggled against his chest, releasing a yawn.

"You hit me." Carter stated into my ear.

"You bit me." I replied sarcastically while smiling. My eyes were already closed and Carter pecked my lips.

"I love you."

"I know." I smirked and kissed him.
"I love you too."

He chuckled and pressed his forehead against mine. Slowly, I drifted to sleep while Carter whispered sweet nothings to me.