Chapter twenty

Chapter 20

My head throbbed. Groaning, I opened my eyes. It was pitch black and I began to stand. Everything was spinning.

Yelping, I fell to the floor.

"Callie?" A familiar voice asked. My eyes went wide.

"Bella? Bella, where are you?" I tried to stay calm and not panic.

"Over here. Oh God Callie. I'm scared." I began to crawl but was suddenly stopped. My ankle couldn't go any farther. I ran my hands down my leg until I felt the cold metal clamp.

"I'm chained Bella!" She started sobbing. My head hurt even more.

"Calm down, we need to think." I scolded her, even though I barely had it together.

"Ok." She took a deep breath and repeated, "Ok."

"Do you have silver chains?" I asked. If she did we'd have to hurry because werewolves can't touch silver.

"Yes." I heard the pain in her voice.

"Callie?" Bella whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Have you and Carter mated?" Were we really talking about this now?

"Yes Bella, but we don't have time to talk about that."

"You can contact Carter. You're human. He just can't answer because I'm guessing the room is made of silver." That was a brilliant idea.

"Hold on."

Carter? I asked in my mind, grimacing at how weak I sounded.

Can you hear me? I don't know why I asked that, he couldn't answer.

Suddenly, tons of worry and happiness flooded through my body. I knew it wasn't mine, but before I could talk to him again the door flew open.

"Well, what do we have here?" I menacing looking man walked in and stopped in front of Bella. The room filled with light.

He caressed Bella's face and she flinched, trying to get away. The man took his fist and hit her hard on the head. She slumped in her chains. Bella was unconscious.

"Beta female. Pleasure to see you." I stated at his shoes from where I laid on ground.

A plan formed in my head. I laughed sadistically.

"You're an idiot." I said in a low voice.

His boot slammed into my side.

"And why is that?" He questioned. Boy, was he pissed.

"That's not my Luna." I nodded at Bella.

"She's always with the Alpha. He's very protective of her." He kicked me again.

"She has no importance to the Alpha. He was having an affair with her."

He shouted "You liar!!" His foot smashed into my face. I whimpered and let the blood drip from my nose.

"Do I look like I'm in any position to lie?" I grunted.

"Dammit! Those fools!" He cursed and began pacing. Suddenly he stopped and snapped his head towards me.

"You're Beta female, correct?" He stated smirking. I stared wide-eyed and didn't answer.

"Good. Come with me." He unlocked my chain and dragged me out if the room. My eyes hurt because of the bright light.

The man pushed me into a room with only a table. He forced me onto the table and pinned me. I screamed.

Cuffs were put on my hand and connected to the table. He did my legs next.