Prologue: Volume 3

'Love is

'Love is...
when the tears feel so warm
while the pains feel so good.'

Love is endless misery

Love is endless misery. Tears are what love causes; yet, the loved one wouldn't want to see them. And so, blending the love with air and letting it dance within the body in the dark may be forgiven.

As if brushing a keen knife against their hearts and carving the cherished face onto their pumping flesh, the sensation of throbbing pain and intense passion conquered their hearts.

You said you weren't crying, but why did I find your voice trembling? You said you weren't crying, but why did I find tears staining your cheeks? 

There is a secret I hid from you- the only secret that lies between us. The tears I shed secretly when the darkness fell in... How unappealing it is. Who would love one's tears?

I love you, every piece of you- the sides you've shown and also the sides you've hidden. I want you, all of you- the versions you loved as much as the versions you hated.

You are the tears in my heart. Yet, ironically, you are the missing puzzle that completes me and my life. You are the name that was carved in my mind.

If laughter and tears are the necessities of life, I want to be the reason for your smiles and tears. If whispers and yells are unavoidable in a relationship, I want to be the reason for your racing heart and also your broken heart.

If my laughter is contagious, I wish that my tears aren't. It doesn't matter if I were hurt; the only matter I am concerned about is who would you allow to stand by your side.

I granted my heart to you. Though I may shed a tear smilingly; yet, I will never retreat from the despair, for the moments in those miseries are the moments that belong to you and me.

 Though I may shed a tear smilingly; yet, I will never retreat from the despair, for the moments in those miseries are the moments that belong to you and me

Love is an unsolved mystery. It appointed us a mission that consumed our life to seek the one-and-only- the one that teaches us the definition of happiness and sorrow and the person that fills the emptiness in our souls.

When the darkness fell in, the lovers, once again, reminded themselves of the bliss of having each other in their arms. When the brilliant light of blessing shone on their hearts, that was when the fear of losing such a blessing approached, swallowing the light into the dark.

The more I got closer to you, the wilder my insecurities stirred. The more the insecurity soared, the harder the uncertainties hit. I feared, I trembled; yet, I couldn't take the risk of losing you.

Have I ever told you that the feeling of holding your hand is somewhat more entertaining than any entertainment? How could I loosen my grip on you when you are finally within my reach for another time?

I hate to admit it, but there were times when I feared that happily-ever-after wasn't the destination that was awaiting us. How could I have faith in us when we had once lost sight of each other?

How could I stop loving you? It doesn't matter what you've taken away from me, it doesn't matter if I'm suffocated, but I can never let you go.

Love is unpredictable weather. It shines, and it rains- unpredictably, uncontrollably. It brings the creatures under one roof; it parts their ways under the storm. It surprises us; yet, the uncertain surprises are the source of the insecurities.

Love is an incurable illness. It hurts while it comforts. It washes our cheeks with tears while it curls up the corners of our lips. Despite learning how it kills, we still drown ourselves in the pool of love without hesitation.

The only thing I want to protect is the happiness that you've given me. It's never tiring to hold you close to me. It's never exhausting to love you.

I would like to extend my gratitude to the readers and those that love Stardust

I would like to extend my gratitude to the readers and those that love Stardust. Thank you for your supports! Stardust and I wouldn't able to make it without your continuous supports.

Each suggestion and feedback, each read and vote are the motivation and encouragement to keep me writing and keep Stardust going. I hope you'll like Stardust Volume 3 as well.

While Volume 2 featured a heartbreaking love square, Stardust: Volume 3 presents the despair of a relationship. Instead of tragedy, it features angst as well as fluff. It shows another side of a romance. I hope you and more readers enjoy this.

I shall post a new chapter every Friday and Sunday (GMT +8) on both Wattpad and Commaful. Please support by reading, voting, giving feedback, and sharing this story with your friends.

Thanks for reading Stardust as well as this message, and of course, thanks for supporting me.