Special: And I Love You

'And howI fell in love with youis still a mystery

'And how
I fell in love with you
is still a mystery.'

As time goes by, humans advanced science, science improved technology, and technology changed our lifestyles

As time goes by, humans advanced science, science improved technology, and technology changed our lifestyles. The best evidence of such development is the mobile phone and what sits inside- social media.

Addictive; it integrates emotions and matters and makes the communication device the window to the world- one that you could reach to every corner of the world within the walls of your home. A lifestyle, they call it. An essential, we call it. An addiction, it is.

Behind the liquid crystal display screen was a simple-yet-iconic interface that featured a virtual player where a pair of lovebirds sat in the living room that spoke of simplicity. The eye-catching word Live in white in the box of scarlet red was plastered on the middle top of the media player.

"Konnichiwa! Asu here!" Asu introduced herself in a singsong voice as she waved to the lens of the device. "So, I've found this interesting game," she spoke as a bright smile hung on her face before continuing, "... and I think it would be fun if Kazuki and I were to play it."

However, a smile couldn't be found on the face of the grey-haired man that sat next to her. Instead, a troubled expression he wore. "Are you sure we have to do this?" Kazuki responded as he fixed his eyes on the profile of the exciting brunette.

Her bright smile faded under his simple question. Light frowns took place in her expression as she turned to face him. "Why not?" Asu asked instead of answering before convincing him all over again, "It's a great opportunity for us to learn some of our unspoken feelings, deshou?"

His brow raised, and it spoke the level of his unconvincingness without any attempt to conceal it. A brief silence followed as they exchanged piercing stares in silence. "Ah, right," Kazuki replied before remarking in plain words, "... and a great opportunity for you to throw tantrums."

Somehow, the candid comment of the grey-haired man stirred a hint of irritation within the brunette. Her frown deepened in a flash. "I picked the questions," Asu defended before claiming firmly, "So, I will never throw a tantrum."