Here's The Truth

I'm sorry for the long wait! I was busy and had no idea how to write this chapter, but I tried and it's so short! I'm so sorry for both! I hope you still like it though!

Would you guys mind checking out my new fic? It's based on the I Found You MV. Please, it would mean so much if you did!

Enjoy this mega short chapter! Finally Nathan POV!

Nathan

Something's up with the guys, I just know it. They've been sneaking around, making excuses. They're hiding something from me and I don't know what. What could be so important that they had to keep it a secret? They're my best mates and I respect them and their privacy, but it just... I kinda feel left out, not knowing certain things. So I decided: if they weren't going to tell me, I might as well just ask them.

We were at the studio that day, and there I was, trying to think of a way to ask them in way that wasn't rude or mean. I looked at them; Jay and Siva were off in one corner, while Tom and Max were sitting next to each other whispering about something.

I got up and walked over to Jay and Siva, who stopped their conversation once I got there. "What's up?"

Jay replied awkwardly, "Umm... nothing. Nothing important."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, it's nothing." It was Siva who answered this time. "Don't worry; we're not spreading rumours about you."

I raised an eyebrow before walking off, feeling more and more suspicious by the minute. I headed to where Tom and Max were, and they moved further apart as I got there.

Max looked up to me and smiled. "Hey Nath, you looked worried. Something you wanna talk about?"

"What were you two talking about before I got here?"

"Just some lame thing that happened to a friend," Tom said. "Nothing you really need to know about."

Total lie, but I went along with it. "Oh, okay." I walked off to the break room, feeling frustrated.

They were obviously lying and hiding something. Why were they all acting secretive? Did I do something to offend them? I didn't know anything, and it was killing me! I was being left out of the loop!

Trying to calm myself down, I made me a cup of tea. Before I walked out, I heard them talking. I stood behind the door, trying to listen to them. Yes, I was eavesdropping but I didn't care about it then.

"He's getting suspicious you know," Siva said.

"I know... he deserves the truth," Jay remarked.

"What if he reacts badly?" asked Tom.

"It doesn't matter, we have to tell him," Max told the others.

I finally came out from behind the door. "Tell me what?"

They nearly jump out of their seats. "Oh, Nath, there you are," said Jay sheepishly. "I guess you heard us."

I asked again, much more firmly. "Tell me what?"

They sighed in unison. Siva placed a friendly hand on my shoulder. "Nath, I think you're gonna need to sit down for this."

Concerned, I slowly sat down, the others across from me. Max started explaining. "Look, we're sorry for keeping this all a secret. We needed to make sure before we could tell you."

Tom continued. "We talked about it, and we decided: the best way to tell you was to show you."

Tom reached for Max's hand and grabbed it, Max not moving away, but instead entwined their fingers together. Jay and Siva did the same, their hands linking together.

I looked at them, not understanding at all, but slowly, I pieced it together. Them sneaking around, always going over to each other's houses. They looked so happy recently, smiling at each other and what not. I finally realised why.

I looked at Tom and Max. "You two..." I glanced at Siva and Jay. "And you two..." The words slowly came out. "You guys are... "

I didn't even have to finish my statement before they confirmed it. "Yep, we've been dating, and so have the two of them," Jay said, a smile on his face.

I could only stutter. "When did... how could... why..."

Max spoke up first. "I confessed to Tom about a month and a couple of weeks ago. He liked me back, so we got together."

Siva followed, "We started about a month ago. Jay told me he liked me, and after a lot of thought, I realised I did too."

My face was still frozen in shock. My four best mates had coupled up and were dating? For a whole month? Why didn't I figure it out sooner! "Why didn't you tell me before?"

"We had to make sure it was something real, that it wasn't just a fling or something," Tom explained. "Then, we didn't know how to tell you Nath. We didn't know what you would think of us!"

Jay looked straight at me. "Nath, if you have anything you want to say about all of this, just tell us. It's okay."

"All I've got to say is..." I shook my head in disbelief, smirking. "I'm so happy for you guys!"

At the same time, their eyes widened in surprise. "You are?"

"Of course I am!" I smiled. "You're all together! I've never seen you guys ever so happy before! The only bad thing is that now I'm forever alone."

"Aww, Nath, you won't be alone. Even though we're dating, you still have us." They got up and pulled me into a group hug.

When we pulled apart, I said to them, "I just have to say is that if any of your relationships end badly, do not ask me to be the middleman or the couples' counsellor."

"Now all that's left is to tell the management and the fans," Max sighed.

Tom ran a hand through his hair. "I am so not looking forward to that."

"It'll be okay." Siva put his arms around both around mine and Jay's shoulder. "Together, we'll get through it."

He was right, we could do it. I would do it for them. They were together, and they were happy. They deserved to stay that way, no matter what other people thought.

And I was gonna help them achieve that.

Hope you liked it! Comment/vote!

I have a new tumblr blog on the Wanted, and it's for preferences and slash one shots. If you could be a doll and go over to check it out, I would love you. This fic is also posted there, so head over there to tell me how you feel about this fic or chapter! The blog name is in my profile.

For the next chapter, I have absolutely no idea what to do or write about, so would you mind telling me what you want to see or what I should do? I'll love you so much if you do!