Moving In

This story is up to 1,600+ reads. Thank ya'll so much for that and the votes & comments. They mean so much to me.

... I have no idea what I've done in this chapter. It's definitely not my best work and might be one of the worst. Even the smut in here might not make any sense. This is really kind of a filler chapter, so please bear with me.

So... I think I might be endng this story soon. Not yet, maybe a few more chapters till the ending. I know it's sad (I don't want to finish the story too!) but all good things must come to an end. I'll let you guys know when the last chapters coming.

Rated R or Mature for smut! Comment/Vote!

Max

 "Well this is it..." I said, looking at our new flat.

After hours and days of house hunting, Tom and I found the perfect apartment. It wasn't too far from the heart of the city and it was in a good and safe neighbourhood. The neighbours were kind and welcoming. It had a big living space, three bedrooms, of which two of them had en suite bathrooms, and a suitably sized kitchen.  Not only that, but there was a balcony with an amazing view. 

The entire flat was empty, except for a few boxes of our stuff. We had told the real estate agent that we were going to do everything by ourselves: the painting of the walls, putting up the wallpaper and moving in the new furniture. That was exactly why we were standing at the doorway with paint buckets beside us.

"Let's get to work." Tom rolled up his sleeves, grabbed a paint can and walked in.

For the entire day, we painted the walls with shades of brown, grey and blue. It was messy work, no doubt.

As I painted, I suddenly felt a paintbrush along the back of my shirt. I turned around to see Tom with a cheeky grin on his face and a brush in hand. I pulled at the edge of my shirt to see it completely covered with paint. I stared at him, but he just laughed.

"You are so gonna get it." I warned, and immediately he ran. I chased him around the house until I managed to corner him. With nowhere to go, all he could do was stand there while I painted his body.

Within a matter of seconds, both our bodies and clothes were covered with paint, so much so that there seemed to be more on us than on the walls. We stood there, looking at each other. Smiles appeared on our faces, and soon enough we were laughing like crazy.

"I'm sorry for painting you," Tom smiled at me.

"Nah it's fine," I told him, but when he started walking out, I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him against me. I whispered into his ear, "But you're not getting away that easily."

Before he could say anything, I turned him around and kissed him. He was surprised at first, but soon he had his hands on my neck, pulling me closer. I smiled under his lips, my hands firmly on his back.

Our paint and sweat stained bodies were irrelevant at that point. It just felt great to be there.

~

Three Days Later...

"Careful babe, don't hurt your back," I called out to Tom as he lifted the other end of the sofa.

"Got it!" He raised it up, and slowly, the two of us got it into the flat. We shifted it into the living room and gently, we placed it down.

"The living room's done! Finally!" I cheered, plopping down onto the sofa. I was exhausted, but we were barely done. We still had the bedrooms and kitchen to complete.