One Step Up

Thank you all for the comments and reads and votes! This is- as I'm typing- currrently at 275 reads, 14 comments and 13 votes! Eternally grateful for that!

I told myself never to write smut, but here I am, writing it, for the very first time. It's even a slash smut, which makes it that much more amazing! So, if the smut sucks, I'm sorry; it's my very first time writing it.

Rated R or Mature for the smut.

Hope you like it!

Tom

Lying on Max's bed with my head on his shoulder was one of the most comfortable experiences ever. The two of us, side-by-side, watching a movie in Max's room all by ourselves. It felt perfect.

There was a buzz, to which Max took out his phone to check. Glancing at the text, he smirked. "Well, looks like Seev and Jaybird are together now." He showed me his phone, which had the message that read: He liked me too. We kissed. He stayed over. It was great. -Jay.

"Good for him." Jay's happy again! It was great that Siva liked him too. "Has he told him about us yet?"

"Let me check." Sending a text, Max got a reply in less than a minute. "Nope. He doesn't think Seev's ready for another big surprise just yet."

"You know, I feel kinda bad leaving Nathan out of all this. He's all alone now. We have to tell him eventually." I turn my head to look at him.

"If you want, we could tell him tonight, after the gig." Leaning down, he gave me a quick peck on the lips. "But for now, since we have the afternoon off, we should just enjoy it."

Turning back to the movie, my mind couldn't help but wonder off to Max. He was amazing, and it was great that we were together, but we weren't official. I wasn't sure if the both of us were thinking of the same thing when we said 'official', but I knew what I was thinking about, and I wanted to do it soon. I mean, a guy has his urges, right?

Shifting my head, I planted kisses on his shoulder, making my way to his neck. "What are you doing, mate?" He asked, but I didn't answer. Instead, my mouth skimmed across his neck, reaching his jawline. My hands began moving along his body, getting under his shirt to roam across his skin.

"Tom, I..." I cut him off when I got to his sweet spot, right behind his ear. He moaned, making me smile. I whispered into his ear, "You like that, don't you?"

My lips finally met his, and he accepted them, his mouth opening under mine. His hands had reached for my neck, pulling me closer to him. Our bodies were pressed together, barely a gap between us. One of my hands moved down to his jeans, pulling away his belt. Just as I undid the button, he reached down to stop me.

He pulled away, staring at me. "Tom, I'm so sorry, but now's not the right time." My jaw dropped in shock. "What?!"

"You have no idea how badly I want this too, but not now. It will happen, I promise you. Soon, but not now. Okay?" With an apologetic and guilty look on his face, I couldn't say no.

Sighing, I told him. "Fine, but if you're gonna hold out on me for more than a week, something has to be done."

"I won't," He said, with a playful smile on his face. Kissing me on my forehead, he mumbled, "I promise."

~

Hours later, the five of us were backstage, preparing for our performance. Getting my make-up done the fastest, I had an idea. I got up and walked to one of the long hallways. I hid behind the corner, waiting for the perfect moment.