𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐌𝐄𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔

»»——⍟——««𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮

»»——⍟——««
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"Davina! Wanna play Hide and Seek?"asked a little boy with red hair that seemed to be around eleven or twelve years old.

"Sure, George! But what do I get if I win?"asked the girl while raising an eyebrow.

Davina was a girl with red, no...pink hair, no, it was blue! Green? Yellow?
Hm... Davina was a girl with...colorful hair?
The truth is that, Davina is a witch that was born with the ability of changing her appearance, also called Metamorphagmus.
Davina always liked to use her powers and to make herself look like she is a part of the Weasley family.

"If you win, we will be your assistants for two days but if we find you, you will need to test one of our products!"exclaimed another boy that looked exactly like the first red haired child.

"Deal?"asked the twins, Fred and George together. Davina scrunched her nose in disgust while thinking of the product she might need to test, but one the bright side, to have the twins as your assistants was more than the girl ever dreamt of.

"Deal!"exclaimed Davina giggling.

"Wait! I wanna play too!"said another girl out of breath as she came running into the small living room. This smaller girl had the same red hair as the twins.

"Sure Ginny! You can play!"exclaimed Davina smilling sweetly. Ginny smiled back, extremely happy as Fred and George never let her play.

"Me too!"said a boy that seemed younger than Davina but older than Ginny. He talked pretty loudly, scaring the others while in the process, Davina's hair turned black. The boy was holding a biscuit in one hand, chewing on it and trying to talk in the same time.

"Of course, Ronald! Come here!"replied the girl that now managed to turn her hair back to blue, making Ron's face turn as red as his hair. Shortly after, the boy moved towards Davina, continuing to work on that biscuit.

"Amelia, do you wanna play as well?"asked Ginny, her older sister that was actually one year older than the twins and Davina, making her the oldest from the group. Amelia raised one eyebrow towards the others. It sounded tempting but she had even better plans.

"Maybe later. Mom is baking a pumpkin pie and I am not  going to miss that!"said the girl while leaving the room and stumbling towards the kitchen.

"A pie?"asked Ron ready to leave as well but Ginny grabbed his hand. The boy, that now, didn't have any biscuits left, looked for one last time towards the kitchen before paying attention.