𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌

»»——⍟——««𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞

»»——⍟——««
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞. 𝐄𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈

Here she was. Again. After all this time, Davina Tonks still gets flustered while looking at Bill. Her guts were playing around while her legs were shaking like they were made out of jelly. Her hair was bright pink as the teenger couldn't even control her powers anymore.
She shouldn't be like this, she never was like this. Boys didn't had any effect on Davina, but still look at her now, blushing madly just while looking at him.

When Tonks told her sister about going at the Quidditch Cup with the Weasley family, she couldn't be happier. Davina loves Quidditch and this was the perfect chance to get away from her basic house.

It was like Davina has won the big jackpot. But, maybe, she did win it. Rest of the summer beside Bill doesn't sound that bad... Bill and the rest of the Weasley family, of course.

Harry, which arrived a few hours before Davina, was already inside, talking with Bill and Charlie. The girl didn't have the courage to enter. She hasn't even seen Charlie at first. Her breath just got caught in her throat when after so long, Davina has seen Bill again. Is this shameful?

Having a crush on someone that she barely knows. It's probably not a crush, just feeling an attraction towards a handsome man? It sounds even worse.

Ginny did show Davina tones of pictures of him over the years. But right now, face to face, it looks more...real.
However, Ginny and rest of Weasley family don't know anything about  these shameful feelings that Davina, somehow, has. Overall, the girl wanna keep it this way.

But also, she can't keep this secret until she dies. Or can she? It will certainly fade away at one point. Davina knows it will, but what does 'one point' actually means? Days...Weeks...Months...Years...

If Davina could tell him, everything will be fine but the girl does know, that today is not the day when she should tell Bill. It will come at one point but the girl isn't even an adult yet.

October 23. That's her birthday. It's actually quite close to Bill's birthday. Um...and Davina knows when he was born because Ginny told her not because she searched for that information, so she can see the age difference between them.

"Vinnie! What are you doing in the hallway? Just come here already."excalimed an younger boy, Harry and Davina escaped out of that trance. Thoughts can be a little distracting sometimes.

'I can do this. Just walk there and talk with them. It's not like you haven't done it before.' said the girl to herself while taking a deep breath.