𝐆𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐃, 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮!»»--⍟--«« 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮!
»»--⍟--««
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈

All night, Davina couldn't sleep. The embarrassing moments of the dinner kept repeating in her mind like a broken record. It made her feel sick, but as hard as she tried, Davina couldn't stop it. It was like a black little ball that was engulfing every good thought that the girl had and then spitting back a bad memory.

Also called, overthinking...Something that Davina absolutely hates about herself but she just can't stop it. However, Davina repeated in her mind that today was a new day. It partially worked but, sometimes she was still thinking about the events that haunted her all night.

When, Davina felt like she was suffocating in that bed beside Ginny, the girl decided to get up and prepare herself for today. The sun didn't look like it will appear too soon as the sky was almost black, but still Davina got up and took some clothes and body products out of her luggage.

Davina slowly opened the door without waking up, the other girls.
The young witch walked out of the room, trying not to make too much noise. Her bare feet were sometimes, taking crack noises out of the old floor. However, Davina just ignored it and continued tiptoeing towards the bathroom.

Once she found her destination, Davina entered, letting out a quick yawn in the process. A long shower and she will be brand new.

The girl took her clothes off and jumped into the shower cabin. Davina turned on the water, making sure she won't wet her hair. Her muscles were relaxing as hot water was pouring all over her skin. Davina washed her body with some soap as her mind finally stopped worrying.

After about half an hour, Davina was finally done. She changed her pyjamas and now, the young girl was wearing a cropped shirt that wasn't covering her belly and a pair of extremely ripped jeans. Davina applied some black eyeliner and made her hair a little shorter as she chose it to make it blue for today. With a final look in the mirror, Davina walked out of the bathroom.

When Davina was back into the room, she found the other girls still sleeping. With a sigh, Davina understood that there's no chance for her to fall asleep again so, she picked the same book she was reading the other day and went downstairs.

The girl's plan was to sit into the living room, using a lamp to see something and read until the others wake up, but she felt thirsty. The kitchen was close so Davina walked there as quiet as possible.