𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞»»--⍟--««

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞
»»--⍟--««

𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

These days, the Gryffindor common room was buzzing with conversations about one of the most exciting events of this year...The Yule Ball.

Most of the girls were waiting for the boys to ask them out, while Davina was hoping that no one would want to be her date.

Oh Merlin, how wonderful would have been if Bill was a student at Hogwarts. However, since Davina ain't this lucky we will see what future will bring to her...

And I am pretty sure the future brings a quite popular Hufflepuff boy in her way.

After talking with Hailey for hours about a Ravenclaw boy, this time, that Davina's friend was liking quite a lot, both of the girls wanted to stretch their legs a little. While Hailey ran outside, hoping that her crush will decide to ask her out, Davina decided to go to the library.

Half way through her walk, the girl bumped into Cedric Diggory.

"Sorry, Cedric! I wasn't paying attention."said Davina, her hair slowly turning into a faded shade of soft pink.

"It's fine, don't worry! I actually wanted to talk to you."replied the boy while Davina raised a brow curiously.

"Sure. Something happened?"asked Davina and Cedric shook his head.

"I wanted to congrats you for the first task. You had a brilliant idea and it was better than I could have done it."exclaimed Cedric scratching the back of his neck and smiling softly at the girl in front of him.

"Aw, thank you Cedric! I think you exaggerated a little but still, you are really sweet. Wanna go to the library?"said Davina and Cedric nodded as they both continued their way.

She and Cedric were always pretty close but only in a platonic way. They both wanted to keep it this way. Of course, they only had good words about each other but nothing else was in between them.

These two teenagers were chatting and laughing as quietly as possible. It was a really nice time but Davina couldn't completely enjoy this moment. The girl could feel that something odd was about to happen.

And let me tell you, she was absolutely right.

***

"I can't do this Georgie.."said Fred, plopping himself down, onto his twin's bed.

"Of course you can! You are Fred Weasley, you have done so many crazy stuff but you can't ask a girl out?"asked George teasing the boy a little.

"Not a girl...Its Davina"replied Fred muffling his face into the closest pillow.