𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄, 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐤?»»——⍟——««

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐤?
»»——⍟——««

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈𝐗

"Woooow! Damn it! Looking nice Tonks!"shouted one of the Slytherin boys, some student that Davina saw in her classes once or twice.

The girl's hair turned red as it was true, that bathing suit wasn't covering a lot. A few seats away from her, was standing a very angry Fred that was trying to curse that Slytherin student multiple times. Luckily, Grace and George managed to put the red haired boy back in his seat.

Once Harry arrived and sat next to Fleur, Viktor and Davina everything was settled down. Davina started shaking a little, thoughts playing with her. Hailey wasn't even in the stands which made Davina even more tensed. Not to mention that the girl didn't even know exactly what she needed to find.

It seemed like such a mess but right now, there was no turning back.

"All of our competitors are ready for the second task, which is going to start at my whistle. They have exactly one hour to get what they are missing. When I get to three, you can start..."exclaimed loudly Ludo Bagman, making sure all four teenagers understood the message.

"One...Two...Three!"

Davina got her wand out, pointing it to her head.
"Sanuspirantes"whispered the girl softly as a bubble full of air formed from her nose to her chest.
After she made sure she could breathe properly, Davina jumped into the lake.

The water was so cold. Davina tried to ignore the feeling and swim as fast as she could. However, all of her muscles were trembling like jelly. The girl was absolutely terrified of water and this cold feeling that embraced her skin wasn't helping at all.

Davina tried to go deeper, knowing she can't  drown as long as the bubble doesn't break. Minutes were passing by making anxiety raise up in the girl's mind. She couldn't tell how much time passed but it already felt like an eternity.

Suddenly, a weird sound came from behind. Davina turned fast, the grip on her wand never loosening. Two small creatures with tentacles all over their bodies grabbed Davina by her feet. The girl screamed, the sound being muffled by the bubble.

"Impedimenta!"hexed Davina making the two Grindylows move in slow motion just enough so she can escape from their grasp.

Once free Davina continued to throw spells and hexes until the two creatures couldn't be seen anymore.
However, other creatures appeared in front of the girl, swimming around corrals and small fish. It was a whole city full of buildings created underwater.
And the creatures that were living there were...

Mermaids...
They were way different than Davina imagined. Not the most beautiful creatures ever but oddly interesting. A grey skin with green spots was covering their bodies. Dark tentacles were widly covering their bodies and their yellow eyes were following Davina everywhere. Some of them smiled at Davina showing their broken teeth as they swam around the teenager.