𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐄𝐄...𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄

・゜-: ✧ :- 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

.・゜-: ✧ :- 
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝.
𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬.
»»——⍟——««
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

The Common Room seemed so lifeless when the dark came over. Cold and dry even though the fire was nice and warm. It might have been just Harry's opinion but everything seemed so dull.

At least in this circumstance.

When students were asleep the beauty of this place slowly disappeared. It might have been because of his anxiety towards the following day.

Harry's been up for plenty of hours now, thoughts filling his head and his heart beating like crazy.

The next day was the big day...
The Third Task.

Even though, a part of him was happy that everything will be over, something was off and the boy couldn't tell if he was the only one that felt this way.
Harry felt like going over to Davina to ask her but that was against rules, of course. He kind of hoped he wasn't the only one that felt th-...

"Harry?"a girl voice said, scaring the boy. Harry raised himself up fast, hitting the table next to him, dropping some chess pieces.

"What are you doing here?"asked the boy sitting back down, relieved that it was only Davina.

"I should ask you the same... I, personally, can't really sleep."said Davina, sitting on the floor next to Harry.

Harry starred a few times at the girl, almost not believing it was actually Davina.
She seemed sad and empty. Pale skin and some dark circles being way too visible but that wasn't all. Something that was even more scary was that Davina's hair was brown...just brown. It was the first time Harry saw her with brown hair.

It looked dull, for the first time Davina looked sad and dull. Nothing was wrong with brown hair. However, Davina was usually like a ball of colorful light. Now, it felt like the light went off.

"Are you alright?''finally asked Harry breaking the silence. Davina stared blankly for a few seconds before turning her head and nodding slowly.

"Yeah, I just had a bad dream."said the girl, taking Harry's hand in hers. The boy nodded, understanding the anxiety she was feeling, feeling a little grateful that she felt the same way.

"Harry...Tomorrow please listen to me no matter what."said Davina out of nowhere, breaking another set of silenced minutes.

"What?"asked the boy, confused, while Davina turned her head to the other side, bitting some tears back. A lump formed in her throat as she finally realised the danger she has gotten herself into.