𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚, 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚, 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝.
»»--⍟--««
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈

Much to Davina's surprise, Bill actually told her some stories. It was exactly like in that day, when the two first met. Nothing has changed...well nothing, beside their age. He was so...breathtaking. It didn't actually matter what Bill was saying, Davina was mesmerized. While the two were talking, Davina's hair kept turning from pink to red, and all the way around.

'He looked so excited...' thought Davina for herself, burying her head into the closest pillow and thinking of all the things that Bill told her.

Davina was giggling uncontrollably and she didn't seem to concentrate on what was surrounding her. Ginny Weasley was the first who found the older girl in this state. Davina was sitting in the room shared by Ginny and Amelia as that's where she and Hermione are going to sleep.

The youngest Weasley looked at the other girl with wide eyes. A toothy smile was placed on Davina's face as she seemed lost while thinking of something, that Ginny couldn't wait to find out. Davina's personality was hard to get, she was like toddler that somehow had a teenager body. Still, Ginny never saw Davina daydream like this before.

"Vinnie! Do you wanna go outside? Bill and Charlie are already, moving the tables into the garden!"exclaimed suddenly, Ginny, quite confused while looking at Davina. The girl's hair suddenly became black as soon as she heard her name.

"Yeah sure."said Davina escaping from the thoughts about Bill with a shaky breath. Davina managed to turn her hair in a rainbow kind of pattern as that won't make anyone question how she feels.

"Are you alright?"questioned Ginny, a smirk placed on her lips.

"Oh yes, of course!"replied Davina fast, before she got up from the bed and walked towards the younger girl.

"Then why were you laughing?"asked Ginny, while raising one brow. Davina hands started trembling a little, trying to find an excuse.

"I-I... I wasn't laughing. I was, um..

coughing!"exclaimed Davina, smiling slightly.

"Coughing?"repeated Ginny as she didn't seem to convinced. The older girl nodded as she went outside without adding any other word.
Ginny shook her head but followed Davina into the garden.

***
The Weasley garden was filled with extremely loud noises. Davina was holding one book in her hands as she found a good place to read where the sun was slightly covering her.

It would be a lie to say that, she was actually reading. All the time Davina was taking small looks at Bill.
This is really was shameful but, Davina couldn't stop herself. He was there and all she wanted is to admire his face, without anyone asking what's wrong with her. But of course, the girl wasn't this lucky.