𝐘𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 / 𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐀'𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜, 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞»»——⍟——««

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜, 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞
»»——⍟——««

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈𝐕

Music was blasting loudly, filling everyone's ears with the songs of one of the best bands ever...Weird Sisters.
The students from Hogwarts, Beauxbatons and Durmstrang were having the time of their lives.

Ah, the Yule Ball...What a beautiful memory they will share with their families. It was a shame, the students couldn't see their relatives this Cristmas, but overall, no one wanted to miss something like this.

The Great Hall was looking better than ever, blue and silver decorations were placed in all the corners. Everyone was enjoying their times dancing and talking.

Well, almost everyone...

Davina was still in her room debating if she should go or pretend she is sick. In a few minutes the Triwizard competitors are supposed to go and dance.

Plus, Hailey might be wrong. Maybe Fred doesn't even like her.

'Now or never, I guess' thought Davina arranging her hot pink hair a little.

With small steps, since the high heels weren't too comfortable Davina walked towards the Great Hall where the music stopped so the band could take a small break.

Davina tried to look and find Hailey but the girl was nowhere to be seen. However, three girls that Davina knew really well were talking close to where she was.

"Hello, girls!"greeted Davina looking at Ginny, Hermione and Luna.

"Oh my goodness, Davina you look beautiful!"said Ginny bringing the attention to the older girl.

It was true that Davina was absolutely stunning in her dress. She was wearing a blue satin dress, that had this corset like darker top in the upper part. On Davina's chest some blue and white flowers were attached.   Since, the dress was quite simple Davina didn't do too much with accessories either, just some blue earrings and her D silver necklace.

However, the shoes topic was a really complicated one. Davina was wearing a pair of silver high heels as Hailey insisted this way she will look better.

As for the hair, the teenager went for hot pink. She placed into a low bun letting her bangs and a few messy strings peek out of the hairstyle.

Even if the outfit and the hairstyle weren't too stylish together, Davina was absolutely dazzling . It was the perfect balance between elegance and a bit of her craziness.

"Thank you, Ginny! You all look even better!"said Davina hugging the little girl and admiring the gorgeous dress Molly made for her daughter. Then moving to Luna and Hermione which both looked mesmerizing as well.