𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐔𝐆𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞...
𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬

»»--⍟--««

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈

"Davina Tonks!"said clearly Dumbledore.

Everyone from Hogwarts started clapping and shouting loudly. The twins were screaming like crazy, while Lee was climbing onto the table. The trio was also smiling, and in corner of her eyes, the girl spotted Cedric clapping as well. Davina smiled, even if she didn't feel like she should.

However, the girl walked towards Dumbledore, shaking hands with him before following the other participants. When Davina entered the door, Krum smirked at her, while Fleur rolled her eyes.

Davina sat there, ignoring the blonde girl as she waited for Dumbledore. The problem was, that he wasn't coming. At one point, they all got bored. After some other long minutes the door finally opened.

But, Dumbledore wasn't the one who entered...It was, Harry!

"Do thèy nèed us back?"questioned Fleur, glaring at Harry with slight disgust, and flipping her silver hair.

Harry didn't move. He didn't talk. They weren't even sure he was still breathing.

"Harry, are you alright?"asked Davina, putting one hand on the boy's left shoulder.
Some steps could be heard, bringing back everyone's attention, and in a few seconds Ludo Bagman appeared.

"Extraordinary..."said the man, breathlessly, before grabbing Harry and dragging the boy away from Davina.

"Ladies and gents...I present you the fourth competitor!"said Ludo smiling, while everyone sat there confused. The first one, who moved, was obviously Fleur.

"Ouh, whát a fùnny jòke, Mr. Bàcman!"said the girl, a heavy accent leaving her throat while she continued flipping her hair, again and again until Davina wanted to get her bald.
Krum, Cedric and Davina were glancing at the man confused. Even if that was a joke, in their point of view it was a really bad one.

"Joke?"repeated Mr. Bagman looking at the young lady, with wide eyes.
"Oh, no...not at all. Harry's name flew out of the Goblet."explained the man, while Harry looked at him emotionless. Davina wrapped her around the boy's shoulders, trying to understand what it's going to happen next.

***
The next days were a complete blur for Davina. Beside the fact that Harry was the fourth competitor and everyone was mad at him for no reasons, Davina became, suddenly, really popular. Students were stopping by just to greet her and Rita Skeeter was asking the girl hundreds of questions, most of them about Davina's love life.

Still, Davina stopped worrying about those stuff. All she wanted to do right now, was preparing for the competition.
It was a crazy idea to be a part of this, but at least she knew Cedric will be fine.

Everytime Hailey, the twins or Lee started searching for Davina, they could only find her in the library. The only problem the girl had was that she didn't know what she should prepare for.