𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*𝐈𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐈𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬...
»»--⍟--««

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

"Aren't you hungry?"asked Fred, eating some hash browns, while glancing at Davina that was slowly moving the food around her plate.

"Not really...The second task is approaching and I don't think I will be as lucky as the first time."replied the girl honestly, her flaming red hair, slowly fading into a sick-like green shade.

Davina wasn't dumb. Even though, everyone congratulated her...she didn't deserve it. It was an absolute mistake that her hair changed colors, it was because of how afraid she felt...not because of some strategies like the others believed.
She tried to prepare more for this second task and take it as seriously as possible. However, there were so many other things going on Davina's mind. Not to mention, that she really didn't know what to expect from this task...

Maybe the second task is gonna be related to that dream she had with Cedric and Harry, but now she is gonna be in Cedric's place. Though, Davina didn't have any of those dreams lately. She should talk with someone...yes she should, but that dream isn't the most important problem she has, right now.

"Forget about the task!"interrupted Lee right before Fred wanted to shave Davina away from her thoughts.
"We have class with that psychopath!"continued the boy, making the small group laugh.

"I thought we had the first class with Mad-Eye, not Snape."joked George, receiving himself a round of giggles.

"Letting the joke aside...I don't think Alastor is that bad. I mean, Snape is worse."exclaimed Hailey, while Davina glared at her with surprise.

"Oh please, professor Snape isn't that bad as you make him seem! At least, he never killed a creature in front of us like that..."explained Davina, while grabbing a glass of pumpkin juice.

"...yet!"whispered Fred while the girl rolled her eyes.

"Let's just go to the class."suggested Davina as the teenagers picked their stuff and exited the Great Hall.

***

"Mr. Weasley, could you inform us what's the potion called Amortentia?"said professor Snape, his usual cold tone peaking up.

"Which one of us?"asked George, a smooth smirk placed on his face, even though the professor was glancing at Fred.

"One of you. I don't care..."continued Severus, not getting too annoyed by the small giggles from the back of the room.

"Ok, ok...I got this."said Fred, raising up from his chair.
"Amortentia...is the potion that I will use to win Davina's heart."joked Fred, placing one on his heart and winking at the girl that was trying to hide from Snape's eyes.