𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐄, 𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞...
𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭
»»--⍟--««

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗

"Avada Kedavra"

A spell that shot the body of a teenager. A corpse fell onto the wet grass as rain dropped washing the white skin.

The teenager was a girl with colorful hair...colourful hair that was never going to change it's color again. A pair of hazel eyes that are now looking blankly at the sky, at the moody clouds and at the skinning starts. The teenager killed was...

Davina Tonks.

Our Davina watched herself getting killed by an anonymous wizard. A dream that matched the one she had with Cedric. Only this time, Davina was the victim.

She screamed while watching Harry move towards her future body. It was a curse...a curse she took it with her own risk.

And every day you are getting closer to this day, Davina.

***
Davina woke up, breathing heavily with a thin layer of cold sweat covering her body. A small gaso escaped Davina's throat as she couldnt realize what just happened. Tears formed into her eyes as her hair started changing colors until it settled to a soft red. Shaking a little the girl raised herself up moving towards the bathroom, where she hoped she could find something to calm herself down.

The dream felt so real, the images moving fastly in Davina's head. It was such a weird feeling, she obviously didn't want to die. Davina washed her face with some cold water trying to calm herself down.

Weirdly enough, Davina felt like she couldn't breathe anymore. It was all about the panic state that she couldn't get out of. The room suddenly felt like it was too small and Davina didn't have enough space to even breathe. After a few minutes of total silence, the girl decided to go for a walk as she was ready to get out of this environment.

That was obviously not a good idea but Davina really needed to put her thoughts in order and so far, this is the only idea she had.

The castle was so beautiful at night. It was probably because of Davina's state of panic that she continued to feel but everything seemed so calming.
At first, Davina only thought of staying in the common room but somehow the girl couldn't stay in only one place. Minutes later that were filled with crying, walking and mostly talking with herself, Davina finally found herself a place on a corridor. She was all alone, looking at the stars at one of the closest windows.

The things were finally taking a contour even though, the situation was an absolute mess. It was clear that the last task was the one in Davina's dreams. She was the hero of this story, the hero that's going to find a tragic ending.