𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐃'𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐄, 𝐈 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞, 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲, 𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧»»--⍟--««

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞,
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲,
𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
»»--⍟--««

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

The sunlight slowly crept into Ginny's room, dancing on Davina's face, waking the girl up.
Today was the last day she is going to see Bill, for probably a long time. This thought was just unpleasant, like a small needle that kept pushing into her skin.

Still, a good part was that the next time Davina will see Bill, she is going to be an adult. This thought was making Davina excited but also it was hard to be patient.

However, the girl didn't wanted to fill her head with all those thoughts. She wanted to be happy as long as she still can be close to the eldest Weasley sibling.

Sadly, time passed quite fast... hours all flying by as Davina tried to enjoy every single second she saw Bill.
Everything has an end and so does, this beautiful summer.

The Weasley family, Davina, Harry and Hermione were all waiting for the velvet train.

It was pathetic, absolutely pathetic but Davina wanted to curl herself in an imaginary ball and cry. This summer was the best for her, she hugged Bill, touched his hand, had conversations and listened to stories in single every morning while drinking coffee made by him. Davina wanted this to happen for the rest of her life, to wake up next to Bill and see him every minute of the day. But she couldn't, or at least not now.

The train was finally here, it slowly moved towards the family. The kids who went to Hogwarts walked in and put their luggages, finding the perfect compartments, before walking back to say goodbye.

"Oi, don't be sad, Davina!"started Charlie seeing the girl's hair went a dark shade of bluish gray while her eyes started watering.
"You will see us sooner than you think!"added the man hugging Davina tightly and kissing her right cheek.

"How so?"asked Fred excited while he and George hugged Mrs. Weasley.

"You will see! But don't tell Percy I told you, it's an information from the Ministry."explained Charlie, hugging Ginny this time.

"Yeah, I kind of want to he back at Hogwarts as well."said Bill, looking nostalgic towards the train.

"But why?"asked George, still wanting to get a proper answer.

"You will have an interesting year. I might even get some time to be there as well."said Bill and Davina's hair turned a bright shade of yellow. It was her turn to hug Bill which made the news even better.

So, it's not goodbye after all...

"DAVINA!"shouted a voice from behind and the girl turned her head, seeing Hailey, a beautiful girl with blonde hair and brown eyes, that happens to be Davina's friend, waving happily.

Bill moved himself so he can kiss Davina on her cheek, exactly how Charlie did. However, after Davina waved her hand up so her friend could see her, she turned her head back.

That little movement, made Bill's lips touch Davina's, making the girl gasp loudly. His lips were really soft but that was out of the point. Bill's eyes widened a little as Davina's hair went red. It was embarrassing, absolutely embarrassing. It wasn't exactly a kiss but their lips did touch. It was a feather touch, something you could barely feel but still it gives you a satisfaction, you can't explain.

"I am so sorry!"exclaimed Davina jumping away from Bill but he only laughed it off.

"It's alright, don't worry."said Bill bringing Davina into a hug as she let out a shaky breathe in his chest.

"OH MY GOD!"exclaimed Hailey running towards the group making everyone look at her, surprised. Luckily, no one actually saw that small kiss between Davina and Bill, but Hailey was about to change that.

"Hailey, let's just go! Goodbye everyone!"said Davina, grabbing the other girl's wrist, forcefully moving her towards the train.

"Ow, Davina it hurts!"exclaimed the blonde girl, trying to move her wrist out of Davina's hand.

All the kids walked into the train waving their hands at their families. Mrs. Weasley was already crying as she was waving her hand slowly.

Davina and her friend found a compartment, sitting together without talking much, also waiting for the train to start moving.

"Vinnie! I ain't blind, you know!"started Hailey, breaking the silence and wigglimg her brows a little.

"Don't even start, Hailey! It was embarrassing and it's all your fault!"exclaimed Davina, crossing her arms. Davina tried to be mad, but inside of her she couldn't explain how happy she was. Just a small touch, and the girl is now, a mess.

"My fault? I just called your name."protested the blonde girl while Davina rolled her eyes.
"You should thank me, I know you like it!"added Hailey, making her friend smile a little.

"I did enjoy it, but that's out of point."mumbled Davina, while Hailey seemed ten times more excited.

"Vinnie, that was your first kiss!"exclaimed the blonde girl but Davina shook her head.

"No, no! That wasn't a proper kiss."replied Davina while her friend pouted.

As much as Davina wanted her first kiss to be with Bill, she wanted him to feel the same way. The fact that, he didn't meant that action, was something predictable but also quite sad. That's how her happiness, slowly vanished. She didn't want her first kiss to be a mistake, she wanted something meaningful.

"Why not?"asked Hailey in high pitched voice.

"Because he didn't want to kiss me."replied Davina while her friend scoffed.

"How do you know he didn't?"asked the blonde girl, a smirk placed on her lips.

"No, no, no...I won't let you say Bill is a pedophile!"said Davina while Hailey started laughing.

"But maybe?"tried Hailey again.

"Just shut the fuck up."laughed Davina, while Hailey hugged her.

Hailey Halifax was aware of this shameful crush, her friend had. The two girls were friends since their first year and Davina gossiped about Bill for years with Hailey. At first the blonde girl, thought it was just a feeling that's going to fade, but Davina slowly turned a little obsessed with this man.
It was awful, to think like that about your best friend, but Hailey knew that there aren't many chances for Bill to like Davina. She didn't want her friend to get a broken heart.

Davina is feeding her soul with every single thing Bill does. As much as, Hailey wants to think maybe Bill will give her a chance, the girl is scared of what's going to happen when the eldest sibling will find an interest in another woman. Hailey just, didn't want to see her friend suffering...

"Let's forget, about this. How was your summer?"asked Davina, interrupting Hailey's thoughts, while the blonde girl smiled happy that her friend wanted to talk about something else.

"Well..."

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝐈 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬.