𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑

✧・゚: *✧・゚*

✧・゚: *✧・゚*

𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞...
𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩

»»--⍟--««

𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈

The match finished with Ireland winning. Everyone was happy, including the Weasley family, Davina Harry and Hermione. They were all celebrating...Sadly, all the fun is going to end, in a few moments...

...-there's no one like Krum!"exclaimed Ron while the twins were dancing around him.

"Krum? Dumb Krum!" said Fred and George making Davina laugh.

"He is like a bird...the way he rides the wind. He's more than an athlete, HE IS AN ARTIST."roared Ron, the look of a crazy man stuck on his face.

"I think you're in love, Ron!"said Ginny holding her brother's hand before leaving with a giggle.

"I always knew one of us is gay!"said Amelia, smirking while Ron rolled his eyes continuing blabbering about Viktor Krum.

"Victor I love you..."

"Victor I do..."

Sang Fred and George, interrupting Ron before they started dancing around him.

"When we are apart, my heart beats only for youu..."sang Davina, continuing the boys' song and making the other's laugh.

"The Irishmen really know how to have fun!"chuckled Fred hearing the happy shoutings.

"I am happy, I am not the one who will break the party..."exclaimed Mr. Weasley making a small pause before continuing.
"Anyways, I think we should go to sleep, now"said Mr. Weasley

***
A death silence was surrounding the cemetery full of graveyards.

Davina walked slowly not understanding why is she there. A musty smell was floating around. It was way too dark as the girl couldn't see anything around. She moved closer and closer seeing two people.

They were...
Harry and Cedric Diggory, a Hufflepuff in the same year as Davina and the twins.

She couldn't hear what they were saying so she decided to move even closer, but something stopped her...

A green thunder erupted in the sky. Harry sat down on his knees, moving both of his hands on his scar.
"Avada Kedavra"
Whispered a hoarse voice and Davina saw Cedric's body collapsing on the ground.

Harry look at Cedric from the ground while the girl ran towards them. Harry didn't seem to see or hear Davina.

"C-Cedric?"said the girl, her voice breaking a little. When Davina saw that lifeless look in the boy's eyes, a terrified scream left her throat.

***
Davina gasped, waking up. She was in a bed, safe. The girl saw Ginny, Hermione and Amelia all sleeping. Thoughts start running in Davina's mind. She was scared, but it was just a dream after all.

Davina would want to go back to sleep but outside loud shoutings and screams could be heard. It might have been the Irish people who were still celebrating, but the sounds coming from outside didn't seem to happy. Davina walked outside, scanning what was happening. What she saw, completely scared her more than that dream could ever.

Muggles were running around, wizards and witches were throwing spells around, while some dark figures were chasing every person that dared to go outside....
Death Eaters.

Davina ran back to her tent and start waking up the girls.

"Ginny! Ginny wake up!"said the older girl tapping her shoulder.

"What? W-what's up?"asked Ginny but another person entered the tent before Davina could say something.

"Girls! Wake up! Take a jacket and go outside right now!"exclaimed Mr. Weasley leaving as fast as he entered.

After a little while, everyone was awake. They were all dressed in pyjamas, with random jackets on top.

Bill, Charlie, Percy were looking the best. They already had their wands out as all three of them walked towards the center of people. A green sign was covering the sky...The image of a skull and a snake. Davina recognized the sign, gulping a little.

"Kids, remain together and go to the woods."said Mr. Weasley fast before he left as well, running after his older sons as well.

George took Ginny's hand as he was the first one who moved. Everyone start following them, as fast as they could.
Half through their way a big crowd of people moved towards them...Davina felt Hermione's hand slip out of hers as wizards and muggles were pumping through each other.

Davina's hair become red as she started panicking a little, until she saw Fred. She ran towards him, grabbing his arm.

"Let's go and find the others!"said Davina and they ran towards the woods.

Fred was behind Davina, as the girl could hear his steps. Rain start pouring, making harder to see something around. Fred's steps could be heard even louder now. Both Davina's and his boots were pressing into the fresh mud.
Suddenly, Davina couldn't hear those sounds anymore. She stopped in her tracks wanted to see if Fred it's still there.

"Fred?"asked the girl, turning around but her friend wasn't there anymore.
"Fred, this isn't funny!"continued Davina but Fred just wasn't there. She walked around, trying to spot the boy but she couldn't...

Someone, suddenly, grabbed Davina by her waist making her let out a terrified scream. She start moving our of the embrace but the arms around her were wrapped tightly.
When she turned hear head, the girl was met by Fred laughing at her reaction.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?"shouted Davina, moving away from the boy.

"I was just joking, Vinnie. Don't take it seriously."replied Fred, placing his hands back around her waist.

"How can you possibly joke in a moment like this?"asked the girl, rolling her eyes.

"I was just trying to make you feel better..."said Fred, scratching the back of his neck.

"Like this?"questioned Davina sarcastically.
"Let's just go and find the others."said the girl, not letting Fred say anything else.

The two walked quietly through the woods, Davina not even looking at Fred. She loved this funny side of him, but sometimes Davina really wanted Fred to be more mature and realize when it's a serious situation.
Neither, one of them talked that, until Davina spotted George, Ginny and Amelia.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒  𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭?
𝐈𝐝𝐤, 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 lol