Chapter 13

Day 2 of training...

The next day, Maire was inside of the GYM room along with another training coach, this time being a woman. Both Maire and the training coach were waiting for Tobin, Mal, Sam, Julie, and Tirena.

"They're taking a long time." said The training coach, as she looks at her watch and at Maire. "Aren't they."

Maire then nodded.

The training coach then sighs.

"I wonder what's taking them so long." said the training coach, as both Maire and her look at the door. "Well, today's training is going to be easy. Like yesterday's, we're going to stretch and do weight lifting."

Just then both the training coach and Maire heard voices and the door finally opened, with Tobin, Mal, Sam, Julie, and Tirena entering the room.

"You're all late." said the training coach, as she looks at them and puts her hands on her hips.

"Sorry." said Mal, as she looks at the training coach.

"Any excuses, on why you girls were late." said the training coach, as the girls put their stuff down to where Maire's backpack was at, on the far side of the room.

"Well... we all forgot that we were meeting in the GYM room, instead of the meeting room in where the other girls were at." said Tirena

"If it wasn't for Coach Jill's yelling, we wouldn't even notice." said Juile

"Or be here." said Sam

"Yeah." said Tobin, as she puts a soccer ball close to her bag.

The girls walked towards where the training coach and Maire were standing.

"Start stretching you girls." said the training coach, as she looks at all of them.

"Sup." said Tobin, as she stands next to Maire.

"Nice to see you again." said Mal, as she smiles and waves at Maire.

"Oh my umm..." said Sam, as she looked at Maire. "Sorry, what was your name again?"

"Maire." said Maire, as she looks at Sam.

"Right, sorry about that Maire." said Sam

"No worries." said Maire

"Right so anyways." said Sam, as she looked around. "My name is Sam, and you probably know Mal and Tobin already."

"Yeah." said Maire

"Yeah, well the one on the right side next to me is Juile Ertz." said Sam, as she looks at Julie and later at Tirena. "And the one on the left is Tirena Davidson."

Both Juile and Tirena waved and smiled at Maire, who also smiled and waved.

"Yeah, well anyways..." said Sam, as she looks at Maire. "You wouldn't mind, if I could ask you a few questions?"

"Uh, no, not at all." said Maire, as she looks at Sam and smiles.

"Oop, wrong answer." said Mal

"Okay. What's your favorite color? What's your favorite sport? What's your favorite basketball team? What's your favorite soccer team? What's your favorite hobby? What's your favorite movie? What's your favorite animation movie? What's your favorite type of music?" said Sam, in a flash as the other girls along with Maire look confused.

"Uh... Well... I... Um..." said Maire, while trying to know how to answer all of those questions. "Sorry, um... What was the first question again."