Baby birds

Author's note : I apologise, it's been A WHILE!

.

.

.

"This place is so quaint. Thank you for choosing it." Hyejin says after placing her thin wine glass onto the dinner table.

"You're welcome." Namjoon answers fingering the rim of his glass of untouched wine.

"You're forgiven for ditching me. You always know how to make it up to me." Hyejin humorously says, holding onto the latter's other hand that was sat on the table.

"Of course."

The pair were at one of the most luxurious restaurants in the city. The place had opened up fairly recently and Hyejin has been begging Namjoon to have date night there and it finally happened. Granted Namjoon had to leave a bucket load of work behind for his secretary and team to deal with.

Hyejin had gone all out like always tonight. Clad in a thin strapped, elegant black dress that accentuated her curves. The dress was of satin material and harboured a high slit up the right leg.

Sinfully expensive jewellery-gifts from Namjoon-adorned the area around her face that was peppered with nude make up. Her beautiful black hair was layered with big curls and they rode all the way down to her waist.

And of course pumps. Compared to Namjoon, Hyejin was quite short, they'd bicker about the fact often; light heartedly to the point where Hyejin was always wearing heals to not seem as short around the man.

"How's work love?" She asks after ordering for the both of them.

"Still hectic, as per usual. How about you?"

"I've sold my fair share of establishments. Yesterday Mr. Song contacted me looking to buy a yacht. He had something intended but I encouraged him for something more luxurious. He didn't want to at first but I sealed it." She squealed with excitement.

"That's great. I'm proud of you." Namjoon says genuinely.

"Plus, the one he opted for is even more expensive. The company's doing well." A small silence. "So, are you excited for Jimin's performance? It's soon right? Should we gift him something?"

Namjoon perks up at that, raising an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

Hyejin folds her fingers together, elbows propped up on the table. "Oh you know incase he messes up or feels bad about something he did wrong. He overthinks at times. But still a gift is in order for success as well. Something nice, a token of our support. Maybe his own car?"

"No." Namjoon says.

A small smile appears on Hyejin's face. "Oh, Namjoon, why not? The boy has to share a car with his brother. And it's not like we can't afford it."

"Jimin had his own car before, due recklessness it was taken from him. Besides, it's better this way. I always know where both of them are."

Hyejin chuckles at that. "Sweetheart you do know that those boys are teenagers!"

Namjoon adjusts his tie slightly, pulling on it slightly. "Yes, and?"

"Namjoonie, they will get into so many things you won't be able to control and won't even know about. Trust me."

"They're good kids. Nothing bad will happen."

"I'm not saying anything bad will happen, however they are going to grow up. And you can't protect them forever." Hyejin says taking Namjoon's hand again.

"I'll try."

Before Hyejin can say anything else, the waiters walks up, placing their food in front of them and refilling their glasses.

"Namjoonie... you need to let those babies fly away from the nest at some point or they'll jump out themselves."

Namjoon eyes the latter for a few second as she picks up her food with a fork. He was trying to make some sense of what she really meant. No matter how logical or true her words seemed to be Namjoon couldn't accept or swallow them.

His boys were fine. They'd always be fine. Safe.

They have their dinner and then Hyejin drags Namjoon up the floors to the joint casino. They walk through the red curtains and is greeted with rows of slot machines, gamble tables and people as far as the eye can see. Wealthy men adorned by their equally posh wives. Some strutted around with extremely young women and the rest, other men. Money was the point here. That, and sin of course.

"Welcome Mr.Kim, it's a pleasure to have you."

"Welcome miss." The hostess clad in the same uniform as the waiters downstairs says in greeting.

She takes the pair's coats and with a 'Please enjoy' and another formal bow of the head, leaves.

"At least I was acknowledged this time, come one, let's get something to drink shall we." Hyejin says pulling onto Namjoon's hand with a persistent smile on her face.

"You're trying to get me drunk again aren't you?" Namjoon says seeing through her subtle tactic.

"Maybe." She says humorously booping the taller male on the nose. "You need to lighten up a little sometimes darling. Come on, let's get a room."

They walk over to the back where they're led to the vip rooms which are usually reserved for their important guests, celebrities and business partners. In Namjoon's case, a business partner. He held shares with the establishment. The room was vide and luxurious. Plush couches, coffee tables and stocked minibars.

"You know every time you try to get me drunk it doesn't end well." Namjoon says, sitting down on the sofa.

"Oh, loosen up grinch."

Two bottle of extremely expensive whiskey, a few cigars and two impulse shots later and Namjoon was fried. The atmosphere in the room was turning sweet and his eyes were getting hazy. Every time he blinked the room would blur. There was a body sprawled on his and he knew it was Hyejin's. She lied partially on the couch and the rest of her upper body was draped around Namjoon's neck where she nested, leaving long lipstick stained kisses down the skin.

"Mhmm. Want me to order something else, something a little stronger?" She asks, the weight of her voice was thick and heavy on his skin and it felt nice. She spreads her leg over his lap into a straddle and lashes her lips to his. 

A deep exhale leaves Namjoon's body as Hyejin grinds down on him. Her hands go up to his hair and pull at the strands then slowly back down holding his neck in place. Namjoon did his best to hold her waist in his between his hands but it proved a little bit odd, he decides to move them down to her thighs, ignoring the bizarre feeling.

Hyejin threads her small hands down the length of Namjoon's dress shirt all the way down to his waist band. With a grin in her kiss, she messes with his belt, trying to unbuckle it. 

The smell of booze, tobacco and whatever other drug filled the air, practically poisoning the man's senses. To try and steady himself and regain some grip of what was happening around him Namjoon opens his eyes. 

Which, in an ironical retrospect, was a bad idea. Not only was his vision fogged but Hyejin wasn't on top him. Or was she?

He really couldn't tell. His attempt to protest was nulled by the pair of persistent lips on him.

"Hye- hye-j-"

The attempted words died on his busy lips. A moan from the latter had him freezing in place. Familiarity laced within it. The touch of Hye-jin's supposed body, changed. Lips; thicker, plum, wetter. Body thinner, lighter, slender, softer... more familiar. Even the odour seemed to change.

It was involuntary but the words left his mouth easily all the same.

"Jin."

.

.

.

Thanks for reading. Please tell me what you think. Song recommendation: All around me - Flyleaf :D