"Uh-no, I'm straight."

"You did WHAT?" Taehyung asks again for the second time after hearing Jimin's story. his face contorted into literal disbelief. The latter had a small yogurt spoon in his mouth and it almost falls as a result of his bewilderment.

"Damn!" Hoseok hollers. "I didn't know you had it in you."

The trio were sat in class, it was raining today so they couldn't eat outside, the cafeteria was also full to the brim with other kids who were also seeking refuge from the rain. Jimin had spilled the beans about what happened the day prior to his friends and they were now dissecting the information.

"Mingi said the same thing, is that even a compliment?" Jimin says sheepishly. His face hidden in his arms on the table.

"Heck, yeah. So I presume the relationship is healthy!?" Hoseok comments again. Jimin waves his hand passively at that.

"Wait, I'm sorry what? You skipped class to go suck your boyfriend's dick in the school's pool storage room!?" Taehyung says bluntly.

"TAE! Shhhhh. It's not a big deal." Jimin says covering the other's mouth.

"NOT A BIG DEAL!?" Taehyung accuses loudly, "Jimin, what the hell? What if dad finds out? You skipped class!"

"He won't. Don't overreact, please.... because you're going make me overreact." Jimin slouches back onto his arms on the table. "Besides, it's not like I had much of a choice." The last sentence muffled into his forearm.

"What was that?" Taehyung asks. 

Jimin fails to answer and before taehyung can speak again, Hoseok is butting in.

"Taehyung, my sweet little concerned sibling," He says, rubbing away the displeased look on the concern brother's face, "this should be a proud moment, not the skipping class part obviously, but regardless. Jimin gave his first head!"

The blush on Jimin's face deepens by a million as embarrassment overwhelms him.

"So tell us, how was it? Awkward I bet?" Hoseok says, an all too knowing grin on his face. "Uncomfortable and weird too, huh?"

"You've sucked dick before?" Taehyung questions quickly, facing the brown haired boy.

"Uh-no, I'm straight, duh- but I do have a girlfriend, and she's not shy about talking about shit." Hoseok says with a small laugh.

"Oh..." Taehyung ends.

"It felt weird, yeah. Unnatural even, especially when it was still soft, should it be like that?"

"Yeah, perfectly normal, you'll get the hang of it, thrust me." Hoseok advises. "Anyway, so I guess the next step is sex."

"Oh my god, what is it with you and being so fucking blunt about these things?"

"What the hell do you want me to call it, love making? Intercourse? Coitus? It's nothing to be shameful about Jimin. It's just sex! Fucking! Getting down and dirty, penis to as-" Jimin quickly snaps his hands to Hoseok's evil, smiling mouth, stopping him from continuing. His friend could be very forward at times.

Taehyung on the other side begins to laugh at the boldness their shared friend possess.

"You're so embarrassing!" Jimin comments.

.

.

.

It's Friday, the Friday. The participating members of the show were excluded from classes as they took the time to focus on the preparations for the coming show later that night.